Data Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data Loss

We had a server crash over the past few days..probably multiple times. We lost a lot of data on the downloads, and some are still down. So if you try to download something and it gives you an error, I am working on fixing it. Shit sucks

Edit: Should all be fixed now. If you encounter an error, let me know.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-20-2008, 08:08 AM.

keep up the good work dot

Comment

Shall I upgrade the terror alert status?
      See you in hell.

Comment

Forum is okay?

Comment

Yeah, the forum is fine. It was just some of the hit counters (and as a consequence, the downloads) for the latest RE5 videos.

Comment

Yeah early morning I was trying to get the lastest RE5 trailer and it gave me an error... I thought that you were fixing something... now i'm still getting the same message : This ID doesn't exist!

Comment

Ugh. Please hold on, I'm seeing if dmkf can convert this into an actual database so we can stop this. Our shit server can't handle the downloads were getting and its causing the php to crash, losing all our downloads, counts, etc.

For now, just substitute this:
              Trailers:

Gameplay:

and put the filename you want afterwords.
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-29-2008, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Thank you Dot ;)

Keep up the great work right there... ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  Ugh. Please hold on, I'm seeing if dmkf can convert this into an actual database so we can stop this. Our shit server can't handle the downloads were getting and its causing the php to crash, losing all our downloads, counts, etc.

For now, just substitute this:
                  Trailers:

Gameplay:

and put the filename you want afterwords.
                  Go shit, problems with the servers they occur but are arriving to delete all downloads? It's a bitch!

Does your server not keep discharges into a folder alternative? Something as well as a backup downloads...

I hope it is resolved soon Dot.

Comment

Its a bad system right now, which is complicated by our servers hiccups. dmkf is working on creating an sql database so this should be solved soon. I'll keep you guys updated.

Comment

Done ;) This should be fixed now, permanently. If you guys see any problems, don't hesitate to let me know.

Comment

Working...
                      X