Downtime & Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtime & Future

As you may have noticed we have been down for about three months now with a password on the main page. Our host had decided that we were using far too much bandwidth (and we were) so we were suspended. I have assured them that we will no longer host media files on this server and we will not. That does not mean when we open that we will no longer be hosting media files, infact media is a central part of THIA.

With the suspension removed I'd like to keep this page open. I will speak with Ice and see if he would like to open the forum to the public so you can speak about things going on in the community or just ask us questions. However we currently have no plans of opening the site beyond the news page as of this time. To all those who emailed me, all the emails have been lost in a flood of spam that was building up for 3 months. As of the current time there are over 8,000 emails we have to delete and we simply cannot weed through them. However if you email us now we will do our best to reply in a timely manner.

So if you came here for Resident Evil 4 videos, You'll be waiting quite a while.

Email me using this link
    Last edited by Ice[DDZ]; 05-25-2005, 04:24 PM.
Working...
X