The first ever THIA Contest: Dated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first ever THIA Contest: Dated!

Alright, so I've spoken with Ice and it seems its a go now. So for those who missed it here are the general rules of the contest.

I will edit, or modify a post somewhere in the forum. The post can be made by anyone in the forum. The post will contain the attached picture. It is your job to find the link before anyone else on the forum! Once you click it you will be taken to page in which you fill out your username, and check what prize you would like. If there are multiple prizes you will be asked to put them in the order you would like to receive them. This is done to ensure that if someone else has already claimed your top prize, you will still recieve one. Once that is done, Click submit and wait for a confirmation email. I will be sending those emails personally so if you dont get a response dont assume you didnt win. In this email I will ask for you're mailing address.

The prizes will be given on a first come, first serve basis. I may not be online once the final prize is claimed so dont give your hopes up if you find the link and submit it, expecting a prize.

I will not give hints about its location so dont bother. Also during this time I will restrict certain forum privliges.

1. Search Function Disabled
    2. Registration Disabled
    3. PM Disabled

Anyone caught giving the link to anyone else will be banned from not only anymore contests, but from THIA's site AND forums.

Once the last prize has been claimed I will announce the contests end on the news page/news archive.

Also, Since the laws are a little odd on giving M rated items to minor's I ask that you get your parents permission before entering the contest if you are under 18. Please do this, I dont want to get in trouble with the law here. If you do not, and I hear about it then I will ban you from any further contests and possibly the site and or forum.

With that out of the way, what are the prizes this time you ask? Well we have four for the first contest. They are as follows:

1. Resident Evil 4 (Gamecube) Preview Disc (sealed)
    2. Biohazard 2 Soundtrack
    3. Biohazard 0 Trial Edition (Sealed)
    4. Biohazard 0 Trial Edition

Anyone in the world can enter, Ill still ship to you.

[SIZE="4"]Now for the most important part![/SIZE]

In order to be eligible for the contest you MUST PM me the following details:
    City:
    Zipcode:
    Of course, replace all that with whatever you're country calls it.

Some of you have already done so with the emails however a lot still have not. If you do not do this, You can never enter a THIA contest. This is done to ensure that you are not creating multiple accounts to win prizes. Anyones shipping address not matching those will not recieve their winnings.

While registering (new users only) there is a form called "Contest Information". If you filled out this out then you do not need to PM me your details.

The following users are currently eligible for the contest:
    Biohazard Blade
    Borman
    Clevemire321
    Donald Rack
    Hunk_4TH
    Kiekan
    killer7
    Malice
    Nakian
    Nemesis556
    Project Omega
    romis138
    RuStY
    Saint Eve
    The_4thSurvivor
    zomBD

The contest (post will be edited on):

[SIZE="5"]Wednesday, October 26th 5:00PM EST[/SIZE]

Figure out what time this is in your timezone by using any number of online tables.

Note: I reserve the right to deny prizes to anyone for any reason. Especially users with low post counts (who have only registered here to win stuff).
    Attached Files

okey uh.. when does the contest begin then ? :p

Comment

Giant letters didnt give it away?

Comment

oops, sorry lol

Comment

13 users currently able to enter. If you dont see your name up there email me the info I need!

Comment

it's on like Donkey Kong.

Comment

I probably won't be in this one, maybe next time.

Comment

How come? >_> I might enter. I already own most of the prizes >_>

Comment

hmm i got an email with a link to this contest
                  but im not in the list
                  too bad then

Comment

Email me your freakin details and you will be!

In order to be eligible for the contest you MUST PM me the following details:
                    City:
                    Zipcode:
                    Of course, replace all that with whatever you're country calls it.

Comment

its the timing for me, the GMT time you said is like very late in the night, and im an early sleeper and im sure by the time i wake up some one would have found it already

Comment

That's it, I give up. I searched EVERY post on EVERY forum and NO LUCK. You win THIA, you win. *Throws in towel*.

Comment

Good luck to those taking part. I am going to give this one a miss seeing as I have the stuff shown above and it would only be greed if I entered.

Malice I don't think you read all of dot's post now did you? ;)

Comment

Ooooooh, my bad. I mistook the "Wednesday, October 26th 5:00PM EST" part as when it was going to be ENDING. My fault. Ignore my above post.

EDIT - Also, I really should read my emails when I first get online. That way I won't make a fool of myself like I just did.
                            Last edited by Malice; 10-13-2005, 01:00 PM.

Comment

??? I totally registered in time. Whatever...C-Ya

Comment

Working...
                              X