This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcast hitting tomorrow

We finally managed to get three people and sit them down for a while so we could do the podcast that we have been talking about for a few weeks now.

I'll be posting it in the morning, so if podcasts are your thing, please give it a listen. be aware though, we're really new at this so forgive us if you hear any hesitation in our voices. Infact, one of the other members bailed out at the last minute and needed to be replaced. So that threw things into the air for a while as we scrambled for a replacement.

Speakers are:
    Myself
    Mr. Spencer
    Alzaire

The topics we cover are:
    Resident Evil 3 Retrospective
    Resident Evil 5 interview Talking Points
    A short segment on Dark Biohazard

Once its up, we'd love to hear your feedback whether is good or bad. But please elaborate so we can change things around a bit so it can better suit you.

We would also like to extend our gratitude towards the Chinese, as without their help this podcast would never have been possible.
    See you in hell.

Comment

awesome, can't wait.

Comment

Excellent. Really looking forward to this.
        sigpic

Comment

Cool

Comment

What did you guys use to meet and record together in the end?

Comment

We used Skype, and I funded the Chinese by buying an application that we were testing out. It turns out that their CDKEY system requires my username on skype, for protection no doubt, but their system was not automated and we were left hoping that they would email me the key in time.

In the end, they did and everything worked out relatively fine. The member that left was Kris from Project Umbrella. We had another person, Borman, but he wasn't available at the time and we really needed to get this done.

In the future, I'd like to have guests on for either the whole show or just certain segments. I'll be posting it soon, I'm just adding in some of the final effects.

Comment

It's destiny for it to happen.
                See you in hell.

Comment

Posted

Please direct all comments there. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X