PSP vs DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSP vs DS

I have been pondering buying either a PSP or a DS what would you recommend and why?

Besides the price the thing that is throwing me is the chance of having either Liberty City Stories or RE: DS.

Right now I am thinking a DS because it is about half the price and has some unique gaming abilities and I wouldn’t watch movies or listen to music on the PSP so that takes away some of its features.

Im getting a DS simply for RES, however I might get a PSP if some good games come out for it (hint: RE Title). Plus..I played Nintendogs..good god...Im addicted!

Comment

I personally would get a DS. Simply because it's for GAMES. And it's CHEAPER. PSP does all that multimedia shit which I ain't interested in. If I'm gonna get a handheld, I'm getting it for games. Not to play moves and music and shit on.

But hey, that's just me. Plus, I really like how unique the DS is.

Comment

If you want a gaming system, get the DS. If you want a funky gadget to make you look cooler than everyone else around you... still get the DS.

Really the PSP is only useful for emulation software. Almost all the big name developers are supporting the DS right now, including Square-Enix, which was a surprise to some.

Comment

Yeah man, no shit, get a DS, I have one and its worth every penny, the whole touch screen thing is fucking sweet. I just bough Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow a week ago, Im so addicted I beat it in like 4 or 5 days, then theres Nintendogs, oh man, its friggin fun, it was gonna be Nintencats originally, but they said it was boring...lololol. Then there is RE DS, which, I will have even if I have to eat kill for it.

Comment

i got a psp and the only thing i use it for is a big useless bulky mp3 player

Comment

Hah, Nintencats, yeah I heard about that too. However, they're going to actually start making that next. I think it will consist of getting the cat and then watching it do whatever the hell it wants anyway. It ends when you get tired of it and shoot it.

Comment

Yeah that, or rape it.. *cough* Oh cmon it was a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
                  It ends when you get tired of it and shoot it.
                  Hay! Cats are nice, I have one. BUT! Thats pretty elle-oh-elle as my cat does nothing but sleep, eat and shit. I still love it though.

Are they really making one though?

Comment

Last I heard yes, Since the sales of Dogs was so good its really not that much of a stretch.

Comment

Lol, then we get Nintenfish, Nintenhamster.... Nintensomethingorother.. and maybe Nintenhumans... lolwut?

Comment

We need Nitenbiturongs. Those things are fucking awesome.

Comment

WTF is that, captain? Ive never heard of those in my whole life.

Comment

What we REALLY need is Nintenporcupines. You can command them to stab people in the face with their backs.

Comment

I didn't know it was originaly going to be Nintencats but I knew it was in the works. Nintendogs looks pretty cool. I would like a Monkey version, imagine the poo throwing mini games.

It looks as though many of you confirm what I was thinking also. Is DS games region specific? Also how do you save your game files with it? is their a build in memory device of sorts?

Comment

Working...
                              X