SH:HC 360 Achievments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SH:HC 360 Achievments

This was revealed a few weeks ago, but just got around to posting this. This sort of gives us an insight on the game and we can look foward to without being spoiled too much...

See: http://www.achieve360points.com/game...illhomecoming/

Nothing much is spoiled aside from a few enemy names, everything else that's a story based acheivement is a "Secret Achievment" and therefore relatively spoiler-free <3.

I wonder if the game will have trophies for PS3, similar to how Soul Calibur 4 had "honors".

Comment

Interesting name connections in there. They're really wanting to make this game connect to all the titles in the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
        I wonder if the game will have trophies for PS3, similar to how Soul Calibur 4 had "honors".
        I think someone from DH have said in recent interview that there won't be trophies in PS3 version.

EDIT:

Here: Thomas Hulett talks Silent Hill:Homecoming
        Any differences between the game's launch formats?
        There are no specific differences. Obviously, the Xbox has achievements, the PS3 has rumble support. There's no amazing Sixaxis thing. Get whichever version is for your favourite console, there's no advantage to any particular release.

(...)

Will there be trophies on the PS3?
        I don't believe so.
        Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 09-21-2008, 09:15 AM.

Comment

I just want to know when this damn game comes out! Amazon and IGN say September 30, yet I still have not heard an official release date!

Comment

its the 30th, don't worry

Comment

Unless you're in the UK, then its October 30th

Comment

...we have to wait a whole month? Why, hello bullshit. It's nice to see that for no good reason we have to wait again.

Comment

Secret Achievements :

Spoiler:

Comment

Interesting. Seems like it'll be pretty easy to get 1000.

Comment

I haven't beat the game yet since I'm still on my first play through, but I'd imagine with the right save points, you could make easy work of getting all the endings.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                        I haven't beat the game yet since I'm still on my first play through, but I'd imagine with the right save points, you could make easy work of getting all the endings.
                        Yeah, from what I hear, it's much easier to work toward an ending compared to something like Silent Hill 2 where it's very vague information to work with, like "Spend time with Maria" or "Look at the photo lots".

Comment

1000/1000; w00t.

Comment

What is the use of this points? Do you actually use them in some way, to open something maybe?
                            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
                              What is the use of this points? Do you actually use them in some way, to open something maybe?
                              E-penis.

Comment

Working...
                              X