• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front paged Thanks AJ!

Comment

Awesome. Thanks for the scans A-J.

Comment

****! I didin't know it would score that high! ****! ****! Its gonna make me more excited to get it now!

Comment

Yeah, I think many people are getting surprised by how well the game gets rated, most thought it would be a crappy port, this reminds me I need to go to EB and get myself a copy of that demo, I know the manager there, might be able to snag a few more than one.
          Last edited by Saint_Eve; 10-13-2005, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint_Eve
            Yeah, I think many people are getting surprised by how well the game gets rated, most thought it would be a crappy port, this reminds me I need to go to EB and get myself a copy of that demo, I know the manager there, might be able to snag a few more than one.
            Snag one for me. My shitty Gamestop doesn't have any even though I preordered the game there and am entitled to a copy of that fucking demo. Bastids.

Comment

Ill try, but he will prolly say something like "If we have any left after the pre orders we will tell you". So if your willing to wait, I will give it a go.

Comment

Well, It depends.... Would you be able to get it for me before the actual game is released? If so, then hell yeah. If you're willing to do it, I'm game. I'll even pay for the shipping. As long as you don't go eBay on me and charge 10 bucks for it.

But I digress. We're getting off-topic here. If you wanna talk further about it, PM me.

Comment

coolest game EVA!!!

I pre-ordered it and that review makes me want to get it even more!!:woohoo:
                  CANT WAIT!!!! FREE ACTION FIGURE IF YOU PRE-ORDER IT AT GAMESTOP!!
                  while supplies last!!:sneaky: BEST GAME ON PS2 THIS YEAR!!!

Comment

Killer 7, do you mean you got the figure NOW? Or when you get the game?

Comment

Whoa! Free NECA? Wow, I think Im gonna have to go to GS too now. Preorder it on EB and GS and get the best of both. Oh and thanks for the scans A-J.
                      Last edited by Saint_Eve; 10-14-2005, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Game Informer Rating for RE4 ps2.

GameInformer rated RE4 in this article!!:woohoo:

See for yourself!! http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/2...merscan4vn.jpg

Oh yeah, when you PRE-ORDER Resident Evil 4 for the PS2, at the time when you pick up your order, which is on Oct 25 or 26, they should give you an action figure.

(It got a 10 out of 10 real review and second opinion review!!) yes!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by Guest; 10-14-2005, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Another 10 eh? Man, the critics love this game!

Also, what action figure will they be handing out killer?

Comment

Malice its been known for a while they are giving a figure out with the premium edition. Its on Gamestops website ;). No info yet on who it is, though my guess is its Leon.

Comment

Well, first I heard of it.....

Anyway, Japanese Biohazard 4 Boxart?:

I was gonna post this in my own thread, but I ain't allowed to make topics in this forum. How come A-J can though? Also, I don't know if the picture has been posted/seen already.

Comment

Working...
                              X