Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need assistence.

I need someone to wipe my ass.

No, actually I need help with finding a good GP32 Emulator, you see I have these 2 GP32 Roms I downloaded and they are in .PAK extension, GeePee32 does not support this kind of file extension. So... I need to know what I can use to play these games which are BTW Crisis Evil and Castlevania Symphony of Destruction (FTW is this? Fan game? Im not sure but looks authentic to me, I mean look it Crisis Evil.... its Capcom made right, and only like a bundle of people have heard of this). So yeah, any help would be appriciated.

what the hell is geepee32 anyway ?

Comment

GeePee32 is the best GP32 emulator, it doesnt support .PAK files... here is GeePee's official site;http://users.skynet.be/firefly/gp32/

Comment

Have you tried searching Google yet?

Comment

Sorta.... tried but its confusing.

Comment

Hmmm, I'll see if I can dig something up for you. Though to be honest with you, I most likely won't find anything. But I'll give it a try.

Comment

Lol, its all good, Ill ask Carnivol, he is really good with this kind of thing...this reminds me, I need to work on concept art for Colvin, Im on the team now! Yay for me.

Im talking about RE Break Down. Cant disclose anymore.
              Last edited by Saint_Eve; 10-15-2005, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X