Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P.N 03 Nintendo Gamecube

Has any of you all played this game?

I LOVE it, it could have been much better but it's pretty cool as it is. It's an action game featuring Jill Valentine's clon Vanessa Schneider xD Not really but Mikami said that this female character model was taken from Jill from REmake but with some minors changes.

MORE INFO
    P.N.03, short for Product Number Three, is a 2003 video game developed by Capcom for the Nintendo GameCube. P.N.03 is a third-person shooter featuring a dexterous, cybernetically-enhanced woman named Vanessa Z. Schneider who the player controls to destroy a series of robots. The game was designed to have a "classic" feel through use of use things such as point combos for destroying multiple enemies in a row.[citation needed] It is part of Shinji Mikami's Capcom Five, a selection of five 2003 Capcom games intended to be exclusive for the GameCube. Eventually though, P.N.03 ended up being the only Capcom Five game not to be ported to the PlayStation 2. In the United States, those who pre-ordered the game could either get a free T-shirt or a special pair of limited-edition sunglasses depending on where they pre-ordered.
    Last edited by Jill Lover; 09-24-2008, 07:06 PM.

I take it that you're a fan of Jill?
    See you in hell.

Comment

Not really

Comment

I liked Product Number 03, but never beat the final boss. I got close, but wasn't into it enough to try over and over and over again.

Comment

I've played it but got bored early on it's too repetitive I also got stuck on one of the levels as well because I didn't have enough health available.
          If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
            I didn't have enough health available.
            See, that's the problem. You're not even supposed to be hit, not even once. The entire game is just one big test to prepare yourself for the "real deal" once you get the Papillion suit.

Playing P.N. 03 is like playing some weirdo crossbreed of a 3rd person action game, shoot 'em up and some sort of button input music game. It's an art form of its own. I want to see a sequel/remake, and I'd love to have it incorporate rhythm game mechanics and/or motion controls somehow. (c'mon... dance pad or Wii Fit + Some sort of dual hand motion controls... Internet's favorite little WiiFit girl wouldn't even be able to compete with a P.N. 03 girl!)

Comment

I bought the game earlier this year because of a reference it has to the mercenaries music from Resident Evil 4. I found the game entertaining but I haven't gotten real far in the game but since it was brand new and cheap off ebay I figured what the heck lets add it to the GameCube collection.

Comment

I forgot about this game.

Comment

its a desent game ,but not the best

Comment

I wanted to buy this game when it came out.... I think i somehow missed it...
                    hmm hunting down a copy now could be difficult :p

Comment

Working...
                    X