Lead platform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead platform?

Does anyone know what the lead platform is for Homecoming? I'm torn as to which version to buy , since I own all consoles. I want the best looking/performing one so I can get the best looking videos up on the site. I heard PS3, but I somehow doubt that

As I remember, first screenshots and movies were from X360, so I would presume the game started on that console. But I don't think it was specify in any interview what platform was the lead one.

Comment

^ As with every game nearly XBOX360 is easier to program for plus they have XNA Game Studio what have the PS3 released for homebrewer's nothing not even a crappy YaBasic 2.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Wait for impressions. From the various previews I've read, it seems that the game performs and looks similar on both platforms, right down to some slowdown issues. OXM gave the game a 6.5 btw.

Comparing screens from both versions show virtually no difference either (720p no AA I think).

Comment

EDIT: Nevermind this post.

Although, Amazon is offering Silent Hill: Homecoming and Resident Evil 5 for $56.99.
          Last edited by Corrin; 09-28-2008, 11:31 AM.

Comment

I think you'd be safe getting either 360 or PS3 with this one. I really can't see there being much difference at all between the two versions ;D

Comment

360 for me.

Comment

I would buy a PS3 version, though I don't think it is any better. I'am pretty sure 360 is Homecoming lead platform.
                "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Since I don't own a 360 I got the PS3 version of course and I've been pleased with the graphics and controls/gameplay

Comment

i'd suggest PS3 but then again...

Comment

Working...
                    X