Wanted: News Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: News Posters

Since, as it seems, noone but me posts news on the site, I'm again opening up positions as news posters. If you want to apply, please send me a PM.

You post news before anyone else can post it.

Comment

^exactly lol, as soon as something on n4g or GAF pops up, you've already posted it here :p

Comment

Theres been an EGM preview up for the next issue, showing off a new cover for about 24 hours now I asked Carnivol or Randomwab to post it, since I am sick and in bed and neither of them have yet. So its a bit disappointing when people you think you can rely on turn out to be unreliable.

Comment

just tell us where it is and we'd have it up in a jiffy.

Comment

sorry dot, if i had read this on GAF or n4g or any of the news blog websites i would have posted this sooner.

*if this was posted on any of the above mentioned places, then consider me legally blind

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              I am sick and in bed

you think you can rely on turn out to be unreliable.
              aww poor dot, sick and in bed. i guess that safsprin i gave you was no good? talk about unreliable

Comment

It was the Aqua Cure you gave him the night before.
                See you in hell.

Comment

You're not supposed to combine the medications. What are you trying to do? Make Dot bleed out his eyes? Safsprin is a time-released medication and thus you only need to take it once a day. Taking it any more or combining it with other pain relievers is not all that smart.

Comment

What are you trying to do here, give yourselves renal failure? Honestly.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      It was the Aqua Cure you gave him the night before.
                      Hahaha, You're awful

I'm feeling a bit better, but I'm still awfully sleepy, despite only waking up 10 hours ago. Gonna hit the sack again before work. I've been running through Silent Hill Homecoming and desperately need relief

Comment

Oooh...ooh...my head.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

I would apply, seeing as writing is actually one of my strong points, but unfortunately my reliability isn't. And considering I don't really visit any gaming news sites, I don't think I'd be much use.

Comment

Well, at a fear of turning this into another news report post...come on guys! Wesker trailer goes live in THREE HOURS and it's not been posted?

Comment

edit : okey even though posting about a reminder seems a bit too much, its done.
                              Last edited by A-J; 10-08-2008, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X