Soundtrack release?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundtrack release?

Anyone know if this got a soundtrack release yet? I'm making something which might require it.

According to Original Sound Version's interview with Akira Yamaoka, it was supposed to have been released around the same time as the game.

OSV: We’re fairly certain that you have a soundtrack release in the works, but with the title due out in less than a month, when can we expect to hear the official announcement? How many minutes of music did you create for the game? We’re greatly looking forward to hearing the game’s soundtrack.
    Yamaoka: Yes, and in fact, the soundtrack will even be released in the United States at the end of September by Konami USA. I wrote about 70 minutes of music for Homecoming.

Comment

Theres one boss track I really really like. Man, I hope this comes out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
        Theres one boss track I really really like. Man, I hope this comes out soon.
        Yeah, Akiras soundtracks are brilliant. I am also waiting
        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

A good place to keep an eye for it is here: http://www.shm.silenthillfever.com/home.htm

They normally provide a "Complete" soundtrack before the Original one is released for Silent Hill games. Good luck.
          Last edited by Jubei Mishima; 10-07-2008, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Personally, I never liked any of the vocal tracks in the SH series. It's instrumental tracks all the way for me.
            BTW if you have the 360 version and a drive that can read X360 discs, you can make a backup and then use WX360 to extract every single music, (scrapped)voice sample and sound fx.
            Last edited by abbatoo; 10-09-2008, 12:25 PM.

Comment

i love the music too but i mostly have the vocal tracks on my PSP. im trying to organize some people to make a silent hill audio play based on the first and 3rd games, sadly no takers

Comment

Did anyone ever hear about that Live conert Akira did a few years ago. I think it was called something like "The music of Silent Hill Live@ Heaven's Night". AWESOME. I have a few live tracks from that concert on my mp3, although I wish I could have actually been there
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

If you'd like, Dot50Cal, I can link you a torrent of the game's music ripped right from it. I've had it downloaded for some time. If you can't torrent, I can always upload it. I just don't want to break any rules (without your permission, of course. )

And I know what boss you're talking about. I love it too. Spoilering, just in case people don't know the name.

Spoiler:

Comment

I still don't get why the music in the game is all so low quality. Or maybe that's just a PC problem. Either way, it's pretty stupid.

Comment

I don't know what you're talking about. The music is as good as anything. Are you sure it's not like... Your sound card or something?

Comment

I haven't heard anything wrong with the 360 version, so maybe yeah, it's your sound card. Or maybe it's just the PC version of the game, like you said.

Comment

Wait, are we talking about Homecoming specifically? Yeah, that's probably what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                            If you'd like, Dot50Cal, I can link you a torrent of the game's music ripped right from it. I've had it downloaded for some time. If you can't torrent, I can always upload it. I just don't want to break any rules (without your permission, of course. )

And I know what boss you're talking about. I love it too. Spoilering, just in case people don't know the name.

Spoiler:
                            No torrents please ;p but yep, thats the music

Comment

Working...
                            X