Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here goes nothing

Hey all,

Am not sure what the exact etiquette for the board is but figured would (if it’s not entirely too egoistic for everyone) just put something in to say hi and introduce myself before I start wantonly giving my opinions out. Have never been on the forum before but I do remember having a sordid love affair with the Horror is alive when you could get absolutely everything RE related there. Am glad to see that in some guise is back. Seen this place was active and came around to play, am always looking for people to sit and talk about RE with. Am pretty easy going (lazy is probably more accurate) Although I’m pretty awful with forums, masochism demands I keep at it. Insert various ramblings here. Hope to meet some fanatical peoples and here many tall tales. :woohoo:

Shak.

Well, first, any topics regarding things like this or other general matters should go in Off-topic, though a Mod should be able to move this to the proper board. Other than that, you don't have to impress us with such bombastic vocabulary. Most of us are either retarded or social rejects.

Comment

okey .. umm.. welcome ? :p

Comment

zomg hi asl? lolz

Comment

if that pic in your avatar is you, DAMN you're cute. If not, forget I said that. And Niko's right. We're all pretty retarded.

Comment

Am sure am gonna fit in just fine, am looking for something fun rather than twenty steps to inner enlightement.

Cute aww no... Was going for more ten rounds with Wesker and predictably have lost that particular altercation. Think maybe is too small to show that but I've got a pretty mean black eye there.

And facial scars are the king.

Comment

so you got the shit kicked out of you. you're still cute. Besides, you've got pics on your web page. Five thousand Yen says you're a hottie.

Comment

Easy boys! Look hey! Look what I got here!

Huh? Who wants a steak huh? GO GET IT! *throws steak*
                :woohoo:

Comment

mmmm... steak. It looks pixel-licious. And you haven't put up my grinning smiley you arse. I want my money back. JOZ HEER!

Comment

Working...
                  X