Tekken's PlayStation Exclusivity Ends After 13 Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tekken's PlayStation Exclusivity Ends After 13 Years

It's true, it's damn true. Tekken 6 is no longer a PlayStation 3 exclusive and will be released on the Xbox 360 simultaneously with the PlayStation 3 version. I myself am outraged about this, not because I don't like the Xbox 360 but because of how long PlayStation has been the King of Iron Fist Tournament. Without Blu-ray being an option for the Xbox 360 version it'll be interesting to see how much they can fit onto a DVD9.
    Last edited by Jubei Mishima; 10-11-2008, 05:24 AM.

It ended some time ago ..

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
      Tekken Advance is not part of the main Tekken series and is not even a real fighting game.
      Last edited by Jubei Mishima; 10-10-2008, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Without Blu-ray being an option for the Xbox 360 version it'll be interesting to see how much they can fit onto a DVD9.
        All of it.
        Last edited by News Bot; 10-10-2008, 07:02 AM.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Boo-hoo

Comment

By god, did you follow me back from PS3T? I knew I shouldn't have left that trail of breadcrumbs behind me.
            See you in hell.

Comment

I hate 360. I just do. Everybody's now selling out to Micro-shit.

Comment

GG to PS3 then!
                The sooner that people realise that competition in the market is GOOD, the better.
                sigpic

Comment

Because if they don't, Bill Gates will kick your puppies, duh.

Developers don't want to see puppies kicked!

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                    All of it.
                    You think? I'd really love to see all of the 1080p FMVs, including endings for all 43 characters, fit onto a DVD9. I fear lower birates will be used for the Xbox 360 version.
                    Last edited by Jubei Mishima; 10-10-2008, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Who cares what console it goes on, as long as it's on a console you own then where's the problem? Everyone gets to experience it. This is how it happens. An Xbox 360 game will come to the PS3, and 360 fanboys will complain and try to find fault. Likewise, if a PS3 game comes to the 360, then PS3 fanboys will bitch. It doesn't matter what console you have, long as the game is on it.

We're gamers, it's about the games, not the consoles.
                      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-10-2008, 11:02 AM.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

^ I agree whole heartedly.

Comment

Tekken isnt a terribly large game in the first place, it'll be fine on a DVD. I could figure out what system the arcade version runs on, but it won't be that large so.

Comment

Well they can't make the 360 look bad now compaired to the PS3 version, Bill Gates will pay then not to. Since we all know that a Blu-ray disc can be as large as 50-gigs and a DVD9 is about 8-gigs. Namco will hold back from making it huge so that it fits on Xbox DVD's. That's sad as hell.

Look at a game like metal gear 4? Will it ever get ported to the 360? Never because it will show the Big X as flawed.(EVEN in therms of CD space) Microsoft is not even willing to say that the disc space(the cd's) in the ps3 are bigger. And bill gates has money to offer so that it won't happen period. Even though we know the specs of the Blu-ray just don't match up with what is being offered to us in titles that are for both systems.

Comment

Man the harpoons! The Sony Defence Force are here!
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X