THIA forum style in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIA forum style in progress

Im messing around a bit here to get us up an running with a nice new Style (skin). If you want to check out my progress so far use this link:

If you want to go back to the OLD style, click this one

Lemme know what you think so far, and please only on the changes! I know that a lot of it still has a ways to go so dont comment that the white shit needs to turn black lol. If anyone has screenshots of the OLD THIA forum lemme know! It would be useful!

I suppose this one will get left in the dust once Ice gets cracking on how he wants it but I might just finish it so we have three to choose from. THIA classic (Ice's) VBulletin 3 Default (Current) and THIA Vbulletin 3 (one im working on)

I actually like that one. The colors are different to what you would normally see on an RE board. Only thing I have an issue with is the text color. You can barely see the silver text on the blue background. An example would be on the part where it says "Welcome to the The Horror Is Alive." You have to highlight it to see it.

Comment

silver text ? i see black text

Comment

Malice thats temp, Im still changing the image gradients around!!!

Comment

Ah, okay then. That's good.

Then I really have nothing else to say as I like that skin.

Comment

Heh, leave the forum skin to me here... There's an emence amount of shit to change that's going to take forever... But it'll happen.

Comment

Just to show anyone who hasnt seen yet, Ice has been working hard on the skin and its coming along damn fine if ya ask me. I wouldnt recommend using it yet though since a lot of images are still Red X's but heres a looksie!

Comment

Yeah, saw it a couple days ago when Dot showed me on AIM. It's some nice work there Ice. Right now though I'm actually using the skin Dot made. I quite enjoy it. And you need to finish it Dot!

Comment

Working...
                X