This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was X banned?

This is a topic to ask why people we're banned. Since I've been getting some PM's lately, I figured this would solve that problem. So if you are wondering why someone was banned, ask here.

I know ZombieX made some bad choices (bullshitting about 1.5) but I feel he should be given another chance, like me. Anyone?

Comment

I think this thread is giving us a chance to understand why someone was banned, rather than a chance to fight for someones reinstatement.

Community leaders rarely ban without either giving a warning or feeling that the member in question stands to harm the community.

I'd trust Dot completely on his belief on whether or not someone should be allowed to contribute to discussions, and would simply take this topic as a chance to enquire why any particular member was banned.

Comment

He told Dot to ban people.
        Dot was only following orders.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
          Dot was only following orders.
          That's what Nazi war criminals say.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Hmmmm, a connection I wonder

Comment

I don't know what you two are referring to. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment with Alzaire.

As for Zombie X, is that not the brother of one of our current members? If he wants to, he can request an unbanning of him since its been a while.
              Attached Files

Comment

Those pictures are creepy...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  That's what Nazi war criminals say.
                  Nazi? Where? /walks away

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                    This is a topic to ask why people we're banned. Since I've been getting some PM's lately, I figured this would solve that problem. So if you are wondering why someone was banned, ask here.
                    Did you get any PM asking why I was banned other than from me, since I think I was the most recent banned member..

Comment

Yes, I did. I didn't think it warranted a response, since as I said, anyone who was involved in that issue got an infraction. You crossed the line. Lets not have it happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                        Yes, I did. I didn't think it warranted a response, since as I said, anyone who was involved in that issue got an infraction. You crossed the line. Lets not have it happen again.
                        Oh, Just wondering...

Comment

Why was Colvin banned?

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
                            Why was Colvin banned?
                            Well at least you had a look around for some information before asking!

Just two topics below this one ;)

Comment

Oh, I didn't think that there would be a seperate thread about it.

*opens a new tab and reads it*

Oh, ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X