This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a char joke taken the wrong way

in the bonus section i made a joke saying they should have a bucket of fried chicken with the game. to some people this is a racist joke, but to me it was a joke at a character in the series...

Brad 'chickenheart' vickers.

I thought it would have been a funny joke due to him being fried when raccon got nuked, hence

raccoon getting nuked= fried
    nickname being chickenheart=chicken

therefore fried chicken.

I know i should have explained the joke more as to not offend anyone but at the time i was thinking everyone would have gotten it.

I got an infraction for it but I stand by my brad vickers and apologoze to people who might have been offended by it.

riderkid

But wasn't the thread about RE5? Not RE3.
    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-17-2008, 02:33 PM.
    See you in hell.

Comment

i know but with all the weird releases nowadays...

Comment

Wierd releases? Elaborate.
        See you in hell.

Comment

anime DVDs with DMC4, I think they gave away a biohazard preperation kit with RE outbreak, and my personal favorite...gamestops giving away cheat codes to unlock the last gun on COD5 and all the songs in guitar hero world tour.

Comment

I didn't even get it, so I'm not offended. I wouldn't have been offended anyway though, cause I can take a joke.

Comment

I don't really understand what this thread is about, but I was misled by the thread title. I thought it was a joke about Char Aznable :p

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                anime DVDs with DMC4, I think they gave away a biohazard preperation kit with RE outbreak, and my personal favorite...gamestops giving away cheat codes to unlock the last gun on COD5 and all the songs in guitar hero world tour.
                What's that got to do with anything?
                See you in hell.

Comment

I'm just gonna close this up. You've stated what you meant, but I feel the infraction should stay. One infraction won't ban you, unless you earn more so lets just move along.

Comment

Working...
                  X