? to Dot50cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? to Dot50cal

ok i knowi probably asked this ? before.

I know you use skype to talk and make the RPD dispatch but what program do you use ot record the cast while using skype and what type of head set do you usually use?

We use an application called PrettyMay. Though, it has issues in Vista which I have to fix in post production. Also, it seems to crap out after recordings that last long.

As for a headset, I have the Logitech Headset Premium Stereo w/Microphone and Volume Control.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
      We use an application called PrettyMay. Though, it has issues in Vista which I have to fix in post production. Also, it seems to crap out after recordings that last long.

As for a headset, I have the Logitech Headset Premium Stereo w/Microphone and Volume Control.
      cool
      , how much is pretty may and do you have a pic of theheadset or a site that has it. i have a really big head and am actually thinking of getting the turtle beach X1

Comment

I'm not sure, it should say on their official site. Its free for 30 days, I think. Though its limited to 30 minute recordings during that time.

Comment

ok i looked at it.

so you use the call recorder only right?

Comment

Yeah, just open it up when you want to record. The other things are optional.

Comment

ok thanks 50cal

Comment

Working...
              X