Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There were Resident Evil 2 trading cards..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There were Resident Evil 2 trading cards..?

I don't remember this..weird, must have slipped passed me.

YOU ARE BIDDING ON AN ULTRA RARE MASTER SET OF RESIDENT EVIL CHROMIUM TRADING CARDS. THESE CARDS WHERE RELEASED BY WILDSTORM IN 1998.

Anyone have these or see these before?
    If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

I got both the Biohazard and Resident Evil versions of em. They were released with Wildstorm (now owned by Marvel, I think) comic company. It was back when Capcom signed with them to publish the RE comics. They also released merchandise. Its only recently that the price for a full set skyrocketed. Its really quite astounding. I seen an entire set sell for 1000$ when 2 months earlier I paid 50$ for a whole set lol.

Comment

Did they ever get sold in australia? Ive never seen them before.

Comment

Yeah man, that time I almost bought them, I didnt have enough in the end, they were only up to like.... 50 bucks? Not sure, I know I didnt have enough left, cuz if I spent it on the cards I wouldnt have enough for some other thing. But JESus! They are up to 400 bucks!

Comment

Wow, must be some hardcore fans that want that card set.

Comment

Jesus Christ! They went for 450 AUD!

Comment

I cant believe someone would spend that much money on cards.

Comment

How many were in the set anyways? I've seen those appearing for years on ebay but they were never anything insane like that. Normally it's the stuff that's straight outta Japan that you pay an arm and a leg for. Those cards okay but nothing to keep your bed warm at night so I never bothered even when they were cheap.

Comment

Well..It depends..
                  Officially there are 103 cards. However there are promo cards. One is the Biohazard Version and the other is the Resident Evil Version. Then, there is a Biohazard promo one with Leon on the front. Thats all I know of officially. So 105 Id say.

Oh boy, that sig I made transparent isnt working out lol. Got a BMP version of it I can try and work on?

Comment

105.... They got more than I realized though cause all the ones I seen were either holographs or they were just character cards. They just were screenshots and the like and unless you get something that is a little bit out there like drawn pictures or scenes that they took out from the game. Else I could just make them at home.

I think I've seen a few Resident Evil cards as well, are they part of the same set? Just when the comics were mention, the first one that had Jill and Chris on the front, seen a card of that but no idea from where it came.

Just completely off topic do I have to watch my lanuage on here because going back and editing out all my punctuation is driving me up the wall.

And sure I do, is it okay for me to email it? Or send it over AIM?

Comment

Im not sure what the cards you are referring to are..Any pics? As for punctuation write how you normally do, Noone here will judge you

Email would be best, im leaving AIM soon - dot50cal@the-horror.com

Comment

It might actually be part of the set that was mentioned with part of the 105, hadn't seen it up in awhile but this web site http://www.amryl.com/htmlpages/sidebar/cards1.html

About half way down has the one that I had seen. The Jim Lee one.

Well you never know when they are kids around and fuck you isn't exactly your conventional hello.

Thank you, you're a star.

Comment

Yeah thats one of them Its the Jim Lee one. There were a certain number which were personally autographed by him.

Comment

I don;t know because neither Japan nor Korea(South) has these stuff.

Comment

Hi evryone.

I don't think Jim lee had ever signed the cards he was supposed to.

In the checklist wa can see the card signed listed, but i've never saw a card signed, maybe a lack of time?

Comment

Working...
                              X