Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bubble Bobble is the greatest NES game ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bubble Bobble is the greatest NES game ever.

I rest my case.

ARGUABLE!
    Though I do know quite a bit of maggots who absolutely love that game. It was damn frustrating, especially with two people playing.

Comment

It was the best with two people playing. Not to mention that was the only way you could TRULY beat the game.

I quite enjoy when a big ass diamond falls from the sky, and you know the other player needs it WAY more then you do, but you take it anyway and watch as the hate in his/her eyes grows. It's beautiful.
      Last edited by Malice; 10-20-2005, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Or trying to defeat the ridiculous last boss with those lightning bubbles, and continually hitting the other player who's trying to bubble jump at the same time.

Comment

i dont know i never played it.. but my vote goes to Zelda 1 or castlevania II

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
            Or trying to defeat the ridiculous last boss with those lightning bubbles, and continually hitting the other player who's trying to bubble jump at the same time.
            Yeah, that could be a bitch sometime. But me and my nephew have become so good at it we've worked out a system. We hardly ever hit eachother with the bolts, and if we do, it doesn't make a difference because we know exactly what spots to be in. It's all about team work in that game man!

Comment

Working...
            X