School or Resident Evil 5!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School or Resident Evil 5!!!

As you all know Resident 5 will be released on 3-13-2009 in the US. Well, the Spring Semester starts in Jaunary. But, once RE5 is released I know I'm going to be so into the game that I might even take a couple days off from school and risk not studying or even completing my assignments. This is bad because I'm taking a Math course, Accounting, Philisophy & Socilogy courses. These classes will take some focus, but I fear that all my focus is going to RE5! I know I should put school before RE5, but I'm really an OBSESSED FAN!

What would you do???
    Play Resident Evil 5 as if I wasn't in School
    42.11%
    Go to School part time
    21.05%
    Study, but risk having RE5 on your mind the whole time
    31.58%
    Fight the urge to play!
    5.26%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by beasley23803; 10-24-2008, 02:22 PM.

I play in my free time, so it doesn't really matter :]

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
      I play in my free time, so it doesn't really matter :]
      Yeah, unfortunately for me I prefer my free time to be 24/7! And, I don't like to settle for anything less than an A!
      Last edited by beasley23803; 10-24-2008, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Actually my semester ends in February and my next one starts in mid - march so i'm going to enjoy the game without any stress.
        sigpic

Comment

im out of school and can't afford college

...i hate my life

Comment

I can't afford a PS3 console so I'll be studying ^^
            And I'll be pming to everyone to know about the story plot *^*

Comment

Depending on what classes I'm taking next semester, I may skip some to play. That's one of the pluses of easy college classes...and online courses. I work nights so its hard for me to play during the week. Besides...spring break will be around mid March, early April so I may luck out there.
              Last edited by Bertha; 10-24-2008, 06:16 PM.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Well, I've got a job. I have to work, pay bills and all of that fun stuff. You kids are worried about missing a few classes?!

I'll probably organize to have a few days off work

Comment

I hope to be in the police academy at that time so will have to manage my time. I will probably try to finish the game on the weekend. When RE 4 was out, I was in college and didn't have my cube at school so I had to play it when I came home. The game was so long that I asked a friend what happened because I couldn't wait any longer.

Comment

Even if I wanted to skip classes, I'm afraid I can't since at my college they can fail you for too many absences (I think after 6 absences you're out).
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

i work nights until i can afford college so ill be able to play it a little bit

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                        Even if I wanted to skip classes, I'm afraid I can't since at my college they can fail you for too many absences (I think after 6 absences you're out).
                        6????!!!!!!!!!!!!! , here after 24 your out

Comment

My college more or less has an overall policy that if you miss 4 classes, the instructor has the right to fail you. Most usually allow 3 days missed before they start docking points...and if you miss without an excuse after that, you're in real trouble. I think it is rather silly though...if we have to pay for school and we dont go, that should be its own punishment. Missing 5+ classes, especially in a short amount of time, is enough to drop a grade down to a D.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                          X