SH:HC the Prison. ugh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SH:HC the Prison. ugh.

I'm a bit stuck in the prison strategy wise. I'm up to the point where wheeler is helping me escape and I reach the point where the freaky knife-spider things come at me and I have only 2 measely health drinks and even with a gun they rip me to shreds.

What is the best strategy for getting through this? The knife-spider things are really hard to attack since they can block attacks.

Use the knife. It's the fastest weapon you got. What you do is you wait for it to attack, dodge to the side (where ever you have more space) then try to do a light, light, heavy combo. Repeat until it's dead.

Comment

Try not to be holding a directional button when you dodge too, that threw me off for a while. If you just press dodge, you should clear its attack fully.

Comment

To be honest, I'm finding the Axe is much more better against the Needlers. Mind you, I've not got to the Prison Yet (I just encountered my first Order member) so I don't know if they're powered up or anything.

But yeah, either a clean headshot if you can aim well or the axe for me.

To be honest I don't get the knife love. =P

Comment

I'm more a fan of the laser pistol myself. Infinite ammo and really long range. Makes the game too easy and short though Boss battles = 2-3 blasts. Sadness.

Comment

im personally gonna rego threw the game tonight

Comment

Working...
            X