Resident Evil 4 IGN Review!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 IGN Review!

IGN has just posted their review up of Resident Evil 4 for the Playstation 2. I wont bother you with the details, as you can read that at IGN's site. The score is:

[SIZE="5"]9.5[/SIZE] With the Editors Choice Award!

Great news for us, it looks like the game will be getting great reviews just about everywhere. You can check out the review by clicking here.

Thanks goes to hawaiian_dragon for finding the news, You rock dude!

just one minute late

Comment

Heh I just got finished reading it. Nothing new to report really, They didnt want to spoil anything. I found it interesting how sound gets a 9. Im really anxious now to get the final retail copy in my hands.

Comment

im more surprised the guys didnt complain about the controls lol

Comment

They did mention about the lack of true controller FPS, but no mention of the massive deadzone on the analog. Hopefully its fixed.

Comment

Usually I don't let reviews sway my opinion on a game, but with all the positive reviews RE4 has been getting, It just CEMENTS the fact that I'll be there to pick it up as soon as Gamestop opens on Tuesday.

Comment

Your Welcome.
              I think that score was really a good score, I know we have seen it all before but RE4 is just one of those games where it's always excting and intense.

Comment

Working...
              X