NECA's Resident Evil 4 action figures now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NECA's Resident Evil 4 action figures now available

Right on time for the game's PS2 debut, NECA's Resident Evil 4 action figure line are now available. If you want to pick them up in-store then your best bet is GameStop but if you wish to purchase them online then AmazingToys has them in stock and ready to ship.

I can personally vouch for the store since I've purchased numerous items from them before and feature cheap and fast shipping. Here's the link:

They currently have all the figures in the line in stock but limited quantity for Leon w/o jacket but you can also purchase boxed sets if you wish to have the entire series.

Awesome find Simo I cant wait to pick these up this Friday (When I actually have cash!) Great to see they are cheap as well....Maybe Ill pick a few up for Contest #2

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
      Awesome find Simo I cant wait to pick these up this Friday (When I actually have cash!) Great to see they are cheap as well....Maybe Ill pick a few up for Contest #2
      Yeah shipping costs aren't too bad and you'll receive them in a speedy manner too. Also if you purchase more than one figure then you'll probably only have to pay for the shipping cost for one figure and the store has combined my shipping on numerous occasions.

I'll have to pass on them for now but I'm curious as to how the Leon w/Jacket looks.

Comment

Ill probably end up getting them from a local store here, to avoid the shipping costs. Hopefully gamesuck wont slap their crappy stickers all over it though heh.

Comment

Hey its my first post here anway i ordered these as well, got mine from conerstorecomics.com. They had a Leon and Ada pack so i got that anyway if anyone is looking into getting a leon one I just wanted to let you all know that there are two versions one with jacket (which i can't find a pic of) and one without. This is what comes with the 2 types, info from http://www.kultureshock.co.uk

Both versions of Leon come with:
          Knife (can be removed from the sheath on chest)
          Grenade x 2 (standard explosive green colored grenade)
          First Aid Canister
          Pistol

Shirt version of Leon comes with the following additional accessories:
          Submachine Gun
          Shotgun
          Grenade (additional 3rd grenade - incendiary version red in color)

Jacket Version of Leon comes with the following additional accessories:
          Rocket Launcher
          Grenade (additional 3rd grenade flash version blue in color)

so i got the no jacket one + ada cause i wanted my Leon with a shotgun.
          Last edited by Guest; 10-25-2005, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Just like your avatar eh?

Comment

Yeah i have a pump action shotgun fetish or something.

Comment

Well this morning i picked up my package in the Apt office and it was my NECA figures of Ada and Leon no jacket version. They look really good and bigger than I expected the Leon one is awesome though he looks weird in the face becuase his hair is covering his right eye like they took a picture right after he jumped or something and he hadn't pushed the hair back yet and looks kinda gothic in the face. Other than that it is great, his knife fits into the scabered or holster, whatever its called for a knife. His pistol fits into one of 2 holsters one under his arm and the other on his right thigh, I put the pistol on his thigh, the TMP under his arm, and the shotgun in his hands. He also comes with 3 grenades and a First aid spray. The pins on the grenades can actually be pulled out which is neat.

Ada looks good too the butterflys on here dress really stand out when you first see it cause they are painted and colored more than in the game but look good. They are yellow with black. Only 2 problems I have found are that her pistol won't go into her holster cause its not cut on the inside like leon's, and that for some reason i can't get 2 hands on the CT, and for anyone wondering its the PS2 version of the CT which is the 1921(?) thompson, not the one that was in the GC game and every WW2 game.

Comment

Working...
                X