Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rare/Unreleased Silent Hill soundtracks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare/Unreleased Silent Hill soundtracks!

These are the unreleased tracks of the games from SH1-4, a fan soundtrack, and two tribute soundtracks along with the movie soundtack and some rare tracks from the games not even in the unreleased tracks. Please let me know if any of these should be taken down! I was going to upload the Origins OST, but Darkmoon said only if you can't buy the CD. So I can't link you, sorry. Anyway, here are the goods! I especially love the SH2 Unreleased Tracks...

Silent Hill 1 Unreleased Tracks

Silent Hill 2 Unreleased Tracks

Silent Hill 3 Unreleased Tracks

Silent Hill 4 Unreleased Tracks

Silent Hill - Broken Notes

Silent Hill - Broken Notes Melancholy

Silent Hill - Fan Soundtrack

Silent Hill - Rare Tracks

Silent Hill Movie Soundtrack

Always hooking people up, huh?

Comment

Well I figured that if I gave it to the RE guild, there's no reason not to share it with anyone else. Plus it makes me look good. XD

Comment

Always such a praise whore.
        I keep unreleased, rare stuff to myself.

Comment

Selfish! Selfish I say! Share with the world!

Comment

Screw that. I only share with those who deserve it.

Comment

...I don't deserve it? You hurt me, Bio! T_T

Comment

Well, you seem to already HAVE it.

Comment

Oh. Well in that case... I don't care for what you have, Bio. I've already released what you hold so privately to yourself. So HA!

Comment

Well, you never know. I do have the Lost Memories DVD image which has all the trailers, pictures, music videos etc. from the first 3 Silent Hill games.
                    I also have all the comics in digital format.

Comment

...Bio, buddy of mine... How did you happen across these lovely little pieces of cool?

Comment

Found them, here and there... I've been a Silent Hill scavenger long before you even played the games, my friend.

Comment

Now, see... I'm your buddy, right? So... I deserve good things, right? You see my selflessness in giving out this wonderous stuff, so it's only fair that I get something in return right?

Comment

But, then you'd just give THAT away too. Not only that, but you'd be like, "Here's awesome goodness for everyone, brought to you by me. Love me!"

Comment

Well of course I wouldn't give it away without your permission. I do give credit where credit is due, you know. Except for... you know, if I don't know who made it... or if it's torrented... <_< >_>

Comment

Working...
                              X