No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4 Shipping to retailers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 Shipping to retailers!

Just incase there are those of you out there who havent realized, Resident Evil 4 has been officially shipped to retailers today. Most stores will expect it in tommorow however some may be lucky enough to get it in today. So hopefully you have saved enough cash for it.

You can expect a slew of screenshots and a quick comparison with the Gamecube version tommorow or perhaps even later today if our local EBGames is on the ball. Ill also try and get an impressions article up.

Hopefully my GameStop gets it in today. But knowing them, they won't.

EDIT - Update: I just called them at 10:40am. They said they won't be getting their shipments in until tomorrow.
    Last edited by Malice; 10-25-2005, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Mother fuck! The EB here hasnt gotten a damn demo yet, all I got was a fucking shirt with Leon on the back, Im gonna have to hunt one down on eBay... sigh, Ill scan the shirt a bit later, Im too lazy now, Malice, they wouldnt give me asecond shirt, but he said he will keep some for me after the preorders are over... so yeah, no demo yet...

Comment

Not sure what this means about potenial sales figures but after checking 2 Wal-marts, a Target, Toys-r-us, and Circuit City, I went to Gamestop they didn't have it but i guess they didn't sell out there pre-orders cause they asked me to pre-order and since no one had it I went ahead and did that.

Comment

Called the Gamestop, they didin't have it, they said the earliest they will be getting it is tommorow.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint_Eve
            Malice, they wouldnt give me asecond shirt, but he said he will keep some for me after the preorders are over... so yeah, no demo yet...
            Hey, it's cool man. I don't really want the shirt anyway. And as a matter of fact, you don't need to get the demo for me anymore either. I've decided I'll just pick up the demo when I go in to pick up the game tomorrow. And if they don't have the demo, I'ma just say fuck it. But I DO appreciate you offering to help man.

Anyway, my Gamestop said they should be getting their shipments in between 12:00 noon and 2:00pm tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
            X