[RELEASE] Project: Biohazard 2 - Prereleased [BH2 TRIAL - PS1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RELEASE] Project: Biohazard 2 - Prereleased [BH2 TRIAL - PS1]

hello guys! This is the thread to my project dubbed Biohazard 2 Prereleased.(WARNING!! This is recomended for die-hard biohazard fans)

this project is A pre-expoited biohazard 2 trial edition allowing you to play with some of the earlier stuff from Biohazard 2 aka Resident Evil 2.

heres A bad quality video walkthough just to give a view of what your going to play and how to pass the game.
    A Walkthough Showing off my project(in version 6) my project is A pre-exploited version of Biohazard 2 Trial edition allowing you to play with some of the ea...

A Walkthough Showing off my project(in version 6) my project is A pre-exploited version of Biohazard 2 Trial edition allowing you to play with some of the ea...

Here Are Some other videos...

This video is showing some samples of the beta RoomsThis is a video of the project I did as you can see this has been hex edited to allow beta items and room...

This video is showing more samples of the beta itemsThis is a video of the project I did as you can see this has been hex edited to allow beta items and room...

This video is showing more samples of the beta roomsThis is a video of the project I did as you can see this has been hex edited to allow beta items and room...

I know Its been Awhile and i have been really lazy lately,about month ago Dark Biohazard showed me A text code that allowed you to edit the text event,at fir...

Version 7 now in!!

updates with this version..

Removed "Trial Edition" from titile screen.
    glitchs.
    minor,none that will give notice...
    Download

PSP Version
    (A little laggy at times)

How to play...
    Download this file
    extract the CD image from zip
    use epsxe

credits:
    enrico marini
    Dark biohazard
    Me(labor purposes and figuring out some fixes and patchs myself)

This is build v7

this Build has been altered in terms of items,also this does not have all the playable rooms,its missing the kennal,clock tower room,and torchure room(these are due to them having no exit to them)

*Speical Announcment*
    sorry everyone but I`am in a stump on the project but I know everyone wants to play
    around the ada scene so I am not going to make you wait any longer to do so
    because I`am taking long (I know sorry it`s my laziness combined with being stumped thats
    delaying the progress) but for putting up with the delay I am going to release A half
    finished version 8,enjoy

this build just contains the ada change:
    Last edited by pickyeater; 11-11-2009, 01:08 AM. Reason: added version 7a download

Any pics please? I wouldn't mind to get the whole file but.. you know... wanna take a peek...

Comment

I thought it would be better for you guys to try it out it is hard it just get footage of pictures of it because it would look like I used action replay.

Comment

I understand. Well.. anyway... I'll check this out. If you come to have some screenshots PM them to me. ;)

Comment

ok here is one.....

its that glitch i metioned...

Comment

Originally posted by pickyeater View Post
            hello guys! I was working on a Biohazard 2 Trail edition for the PSX,thanks to dark biohazard and enrico marini from the bioflames boards,I was able to get some help from some of their guides,I have been wanting to play the resident evil 2 demo in and out for 6 years now,Well I was able to come close it,I wanted to share this project with you guys.(WARNING!! This is recomended for die-hard biohazard fans)

So here enjoy

How to play...
            Download this file
            extract the CD image from zip
            use epsxe

credits:
            enrico marini
            Dark biohazard
            Me(labor purposes)

This is build v1

there are some known glitchs you should avoid..
            when you enter the helicopter hall you enter nowhere,what I mean by that is you can explore all the rooms in that path but you can never finish the demo.

do not try to attpempt to open the east office back door after you have used the "D" key (Excluding the invisible door).

when you go to 2nd seneario point and return to the room with the boarded up door,you will encounter 1.5 sherry,though this glitch is not harmful,it is vary intresting.

and last but not least,this build does not have all the playable rooms,but most of them.
            where can i download epsxe?

Comment

Just google it... has an official website. You mean the glitch on Sherry's face?

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                Just google it... has an official website. You mean the glitch on Sherry's face?
                I think he means the fact that Sherry is there at all, just standing there casually, hanging out. Probably just bought herself a can of Dr. Pepper from the vending machine.

Comment

Wasn't there a cutscene in that room where Sherry runs away from Claire and escapes through the gap under the door? It's possible that they were using 1.5 Sherry as a placeholder.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

Actually, she runs away from Leon, by the time Claire enters that room, she only catches Leon. And yeah, it's probably what it is.

Comment

Have you guys tested this? Sherry looks pretty nice.

Comment

i can't run the EPSXE. i don;t have Nvidia.

anyone try running the emulator on just INTELs graphics onboard? I cna run spore ok but i never get EPSXE to run well

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
                          I think he means the fact that Sherry is there at all, just standing there casually, hanging out. Probably just bought herself a can of Dr. Pepper from the vending machine.
                          LOL! but yeah guys She not suppose to be there in the trail edition.
                          Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                          i can't run the EPSXE. i don;t have Nvidia.

anyone try running the emulator on just INTELs graphics onboard? I cna run spore ok but i never get EPSXE to run well
                          You need many plugins such as graphics,sound,and system bios I would give you mine but I believe thats pirating in some way,So your on your own on this one.

EDITid anyone get this running yet?
                          Last edited by pickyeater; 11-06-2008, 12:13 AM.

Comment

@riderkid

Check NGEmu for the plug-ins. As for the PSX BIOS, you're gonna have to look for that yourself, but it's not that hard to find.
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

Can you explain whats changed? Your first post doesn't give much incentive to try this out. I'll grab it, but if you could maybe say what you changed and whats new, that'd be nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X