NECA Resident Evil 4 Figures Series 2: FIRST LOOK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NECA Resident Evil 4 Figures Series 2: FIRST LOOK

Thanks to Figures.com we've got our first look at Series 2 in the NECA RE4 action figure line which were revealed at the Fall Toy Show taking place in New York.

Series 2 will feature:
    • Krauser (Transformed)
    • Garrador
    • Illuminatus Monks - 4 or more available seperately, each with their own sculpt and paint job.
    • Regenerator - 2 available with the normal pack being spikes extended and the chase figure which comes with a clear body.

You can find more images of the figures on display at the show by following this link:

Series 2 is due Spring 2006.
    Last edited by Simo; 10-25-2005, 05:23 PM.

Oh my god...So freaking awesome! You are the man Simo! I didnt think anyone could top Moby Dick in RE action figures but NECA has done it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
      Oh my god...So freaking awesome! You are the man Simo!
      No problem! NECA produce quality stuff though as I own their Sin City line but these look too good, especially Krauser and Garrador.

I just wish I could get my Mendez/Village Chief figure fix but there's always Series 3. :sneaky:

Comment

Yeah I want a Right hand and Left hand in their robes ones! The Krauser one looks like a render still from Capcom, but I have no doubts that itll look that good

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
          Yeah I want a Right hand and Left hand in their robes ones! The Krauser one looks like a render still from Capcom, but I have no doubts that itll look that good
          Heh it does look like a render but it's no doubt the actual figure. Heck, even NECA's website doesn't have anything up yet about Series 2.:sneaky:

Series 3 wishlist then...Mendez, Right/Lefthand in robes, Luis & Ashley? I would of said Krauser before his transformation but NECA could make that as chase or variant to the one in Series 2 for all we know. At least they've got plenty to pick from for more series.

Comment

Can't you just call the Right / Left Hand Verdugos? That is what they were after all >_>

Comment

I dont know how to spell its name properly, therefore I call it by its "Hand" moniker lol.

Comment

Those are pretty damn nice. Krauser should be quite amazing. It is nice to be able to look at these as you spend half the time running from these bastards and unable to see just how nice they are.

I wonder why they are keeping the Leon figure so mysterious though, I hope the face has been fixed since they where originally shown. The shots they have of him on the official site don’t really give much away.

So anyway, are the series 1 set out in the US now? Hey, check this shit: http://i6.ebayimg.com/02/i/05/44/7e/f9_1.JPG the packaging is very minimal. But I like it, they should have stood them in more interesting posses though. http://i5.ebayimg.com/01/i/05/45/68/f0_1.JPG sack looks as though it comes off? Damn can get all them for like $60 in the US. I bet they cost double that when they come out here.

Comment

Series 1 is out, mine are in route to me.

Comment

where did you order them from? do you know of any site that may not have import tax fees?

Comment

Series 1 has been available in the US for nearly a week now. Infact I posted a thread about this which includes a reliable online retailer that has them in stock:

If you didn't act at that time then you've missed your chance to get either of the Leon figures as they're now sold out.

Comment

I don't know how I missed that thread. If I where to order them I'd get the 4 pack anyways.

Do you know if these are likely to end up costing me money through customs? To the UK that is.

Comment

Working...
                        X