Biohazard Outbreak: PSP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard Outbreak: PSP?

The latest Famitsu speaks about a possible upcoming game from Capcom. No details other than its title were revealed however. We will update the post as more info comes in.

Also January 19th is the estimated release date for the Japanese version of Biohazard Deadly Silence.

Thanks goes to Khalid-S at the Gaming Age Forums.

OMG. I can't believe that Finally some Capcom loving for the PSP.

Comment

Cool, hope its a good game cause the PSP can use a few more, right now i only have Burnout legends but thinking about getting GTA:LCS.

Comment

There's little doube that Ad-Hoc modes will be utilised to allow for WLAN gameplay. Maybe even Infrastructure?

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis556
          There's little doube that Ad-Hoc modes will be utilised to allow for WLAN gameplay. Maybe even Infrastructure?

We can only hope!

Too bad my PSP just died. I get to send it in to Sony as soon as I can find a box to put it in.

Comment

PSP Biohazard= Coolness even though I don't have a PSP.

Comment

why outbreak, take RE4 to the PSP its already got the wide screen for it

Comment

That's like saying "Stick Halo 2 and 1 on one GBA CART AND PUT IT ON GBA LOL" >_>
                It wouldn't work

Plus, Outbreak would be excellent to make use of Ad-Hoc and Infrastructure modes on the PSP.
                Last edited by James; 10-31-2005, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X