Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest Now Active!

That is all. :sneaky:

Good luck to those looking for it. I've given up out of bordom. I'm going to go play RE4 now.

Comment

Shouldnt have given up.

Comment

Just to update you guys, Two people have found the link so far. We have two prizes left though I dont know exactly which since I have yet to get a reply from the two who have won.

Comment

i hope its not a error and only a contest side effect but the new posts button disppeared from the top and when i click on today's posts it says i dont have access :p

Comment

Its because searching was disabled. It will return when the contest ends.

Comment

So, is it on a first come first serve basis? Since I just sent you an email with what prize I want, because I won

Comment

Rgr I got it, Your almost assured that prize, since Saint Eve is the only one so far who hasnt requested a prize. Im almost positive he is gonna request the Sealed Trial Edition. So far we have:
                Romis - Trial Edition (Opened)
                Eve - Uknown
                Nem - RE4 Preview Disc

Ill have to see what Eve wants first though, One more prize is left. The Biohazard 2 Soundtrack!

Comment

It really was a shame since I already have all the prizes there anyway *gloats*

Comment

Originally posted by Saint_Eve
                    Shouldnt have given up.
                    Well, I also stopped looking because I started to feel I shouldn't be allowed to win any of the prizes as I'm a THIA Staffer. So I didn't really think it would be fair if I won.

EDIT- Congrats to y'all who won. Even though you don't really need the prize Nemesis.
                    Last edited by Malice; 10-27-2005, 05:36 AM.

Comment

I don't have the prize I chose

But yeah, awas wondering if it was in the same spot for everyone?

Comment

Yes its in the same spot, Dont discuss its location anymore though. Also if it wasnt obvious dont reply to the topic its in.

Comment

OOOOOHH! I replyed! I want the BH 0 Trial Closed! I replyed than read this post. Yay for me though. Took me about 40 mins to find it, Ill tell what happend after its all over.
                          Last edited by Saint_Eve; 10-27-2005, 07:43 AM.

Comment

1st Pick - Romis - BH0 Trial Edition Opened
                            2nd Pick - Saint Eve - BH0 Trial Edition Sealed
                            3rd Pick - Nemesis - RE4 Preview Disc

Soundtrack is still up for grabs.

Comment

Working...
                            X