Contest: Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest: Closed

Due to complaints from some of the members about certain board features being disabled and the lack of interest in the final prize I have decided to close the contest. The official winners are as follows:

1st Place: romis138
    2nd Place: Saint Eve
    3rd Place: Nemesis556

Congratulations to all the winners!

Searching, and all other forum activities are now enabled again so feel free to resume things as normal. You can voice your opinion on the contest using this topic. From what I've seen though the contest was a bit too hard for some so in the future we might opt for a more easy approach. If you have an suggestions feel free to comment below.

Ill be away for most of the day, I'm going to format my PC in an attempt to regain my previous capturing abilities. If all goes well Ill start capturing today and the videos would be available for download (To Trusted Members first) once November hits.

Well, it was little work for a prize. People need to remember that you are doing something for free. They won't just hand it to you on a silver platter

Comment

It wasn't hard for me at all. It just got boring. And like I said, I really shouldn't be allowed to win prizes anyway. If I really wanted to, I could of stuck to it and found the pic. And to be honest with you, the only prize I was interested in anyway was the Bio 2 Soundtrack.

Comment

...which was the only one left >_>

Comment

A friend of mine requested it anyway after I closed it so..

Comment

Well, yeah, what I meant was that the only item I was interested in was the Bio 2 Soundtrack, but I wasn't interested in it enough that I would keep going. So it's no big deal to me.
            Last edited by Malice; 10-27-2005, 01:07 PM.

Comment

It was kinda silly for me, I started looking from the very bottom and I went through it all and got to the news section, went through the first place and.... decided to switch to the misc section and BH section, withought searching the 2nd, 3rd and 4th pages of the news section, so thats slowed me down... romis, may I ask, whay did you want an opened copy of BH 0 Trial?

But yeah, the trial version is kinda hard to find now, play asia had it for the longest time but because of my stalling I missed the opportunity of getting it. Lol. Oh well. I have it now anyhow.

Comment

Meh i looked for awhile and couldnt find shit where was it anyway?

Comment

Due to complaints from some of the members about certain board features being disabled

hey now..

btw since the contest is over and all can you tell exactly which post you edited ?

Comment

It was that one, and AJ you werent the only one. Niko had his panties in a bunch bigtime because he couldnt access the "New Posts" area

Comment

Congrats to all those people.

Comment

I wanted to know where it was. I only got annoyed when I had to spoon feed you the definition and importance of the link. I also wasn't the only one wondering where the hell it went.

Comment

Yes cause god forbid one must actually click a topic and look for near it. This is too difficult for some?

Comment

hmm.. i remember going through that topic on my skim as well a few hours before the contest was closed, didnt see any edited thing there... was this contest pre determined or something ?!

Comment

It was always in there until a few minutes before this post Someone needs to clear his cache more often.

Comment

Working...
                              X