Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current PSM mag contains RE4 Chainsaw Ganado burlap sack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current PSM mag contains RE4 Chainsaw Ganado burlap sack!

You heard right! The latest issue of PSM (With Leon on the cover) has a Halloween mask inside! Its a burlap sack with Resident Evil 4 on it! Given the possible comedic situations for this, THIA has gone ahead and explored the possible outcomes!

Feeling that his chainsaw was not up to task for the Nemesis SalvaK5 decided to employ a different way of taking on the creature!

Finally our hero is unmasked when its discovered that Jill Valentine is the real Chainsaw Ganado! Thanks a lot to K5 for agreeing to humiliate himself for our expense. So everyone make sure to get a hardy laugh

Last edited by MeganGrass; 12-08-2005, 05:37 AM.
    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

I think this might turn into a series..lol. Might have him in random odd places around PA

Comment

Holy shit, he's got some hairy ass arms!

Comment

I take it he's flailing around aimlessly because he forgot to cut the eyeholes, right?

Picked up my copy of PSM a couple of weeks back and the burlap sack is a cool item, especially for an independant PS mag to hand out.

Comment

I think its more funny without the holes lol. You can see pretty well without them anyway I managed to get some pictures of Salvador during his off days. Apparently he was captured and brought back to the USA for questioning. It appears he didnt know much however, as the parasite inside him rotted away once Salazar was destoryed. He now spends his days trying to re-live his previous life in a rural part of Pennsylvania.

And yes, K5 did ruin my Leon Poster That thing cost me 30 dollars damnit!

Comment

lol, hairyness runs in my family... tons more pics + videos were made of me acting like a retard....

Comment

Haha I bet you got that as your desktop . Anyway we gotta put this on the back burner for now but the video documentary of his life after RE4s timeframe should be funny

Comment

Man, warning to those with pets as it's best not to wear that thing when they're in the vicinity.

I put it on in the hope I could scare the missus but no luck, so I walked out the room and 2 of the cats were there in the hallway and as soon as they caught a look at me they bolted away and hid behind the couch. I ran to tell my wife what just happened and she didn't believe me so I took off the mask so that Tobey (only boy of the lot) would come out from behind the couch.

My wife then picked him up to comfort him and not believing me so I began to put the sack back on when Tobey caught a glimpse of me, his tail going bushy and trying to get out of my wife's hands so she put him down only to discover a wetspot on her shirt as the cat had quite literally pissed himself and on her.

So...use responsibly.
                  Last edited by Simo; 10-30-2005, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Awesome pics! That's a pretty cool item.

Comment

Lol, I loled!

Comment

Wow those pics are awesome. What happened to the poster the chainsaw tear it or something?

Comment

He slammed it into Leon, head shaking and all. I started laughing really loud and he continues and it eventually ripped lol.

Comment

Aww man, I have to freakin buy this today!

Comment

Dammit, they always screw the subscribers

Comment

Working...
                              X