Possible Save bug in RE4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Save bug in RE4?

While going through the game I have noticed a bug..When you go to save your game sometimes it seems the game locks up and acts as if its still recording you data. So far Ive been able to just reset the game and it loads fine but its still a very anoying bug.

Is anyone else getting this?

Also Im not sure if Ill be able to make it to the important scenes like Seperate Ways by Nov 1st but Ill give it my best. You should expect some more videos soon either way.

EDIT: Yup ok now im mad. I just lost 30 minutes of progress from this..

Sounds bad. Fingers crossed it's fixed for the PAL release.

Comment

To top it off I just got to his house and this city's proved it sucks again. The power dipped and he just lost an hour and a half of video footage.

Comment

Nope, not yet at least.

Comment

Are you using a non sony 16mb card cause alot of people on the gamefaqs boards were saying that caused problems usually though, it causes corrupt data. Anyway i haven't experienced that problem and saved 65ish times on my first play through on ps2 and didn't experience any problems saving. As for seperate ways i started it but haven't got very far because I can't stop playing mercs.
          Last edited by Guest; 10-30-2005, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Using standard sony ones, I dont buy non-official because of a PS1 incident...lol

Comment

I haven't had any problems through 30-some saves. Maybe your disc is fucked up Dot?

Comment

Might have something to do with the Hard Drive being installed..Anyone have a HD here?

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                  Using standard sony ones, I dont buy non-official because of a PS1 incident...lol

Yeah, I learned that right quick when I racked up the max time for FF7 and my memory card got deleted. Not only lost FF7 data, but every single RE, DC, SH, MGS, and countless other saves as well.

Comment

Dot i don't have a HD it could be that i guess.

Comment

There were rumours that DMC3 wouldn't work correctly because Capcom were working on anti-HDD technology. I think they perfected it

Comment

I saved 98 times first time in the main game, more than 30 times in sepparate ways, and i'm on round 2 main game, saved more than 30 times, never had a problem.
                        I have 8 mb sony memcard.
                        And i play the leaked pal version.

Comment

98 times? talk about playing ti safe ... what was this leaked pal version of the game i have heard about? did it leak over irc or did certain places sell it?

Comment

Dont discuss piracy here. Its not allowed.

Comment

Working...
                            X