Any Of You Like Rap/Can Rap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Of You Like Rap/Can Rap?

I myself have been battle rapping for about 2 years now. Let me do a freestyle verse:
    cuttin down hataz going line after line//
    nothing new to me i do this all the time//
    upset me and I will drop that dime//
    unspekable, no manual and without a script//
    over my rhymes people always flip//
    so hot ya need to cool me off with some ice//
    upset everyone, they don't seem very nice//
    pissing people off is what i do best//
    stopping right here and now giving it a rest//

I love rap as well. Most of the reason why people hate rap because they listen to crap like 50 cent. I like non mainstream people like Nas,Tupac,Notorious B.I.G, and KRS-One.

I believe I can sum up the majority of the board sentiment in a single picture.

Chances of you finding any love for rap here is slim. Unless maybe it's oldschool.
    Last edited by Nikovich; 11-01-2005, 12:11 AM.

Comment

I like select few jewels I hear scattered about. I like a little bit of underground stuff like Lyrics Born... I like a little bit of old school, stuff like Geto Boyz, Snoop Dogg, NWA, back when rap was still offensive. I'm mostly into the Industrial/Punk/Metal/Screamo/Emo/Hardcore scene though. But not a bad attempt at the freestyle, I used to know a guy named Fish that could freestyle like a motherfucker. I think this guy could go toe to toe with Eminem in a rap battle.

Comment

Rap...battle.....CRAB BATTLE!!!!!

Comment

i hate rap so much... lol.... and its all thats on the fucking radio here... its like 12 rap stations, 10 oldies, 8 country, 2 classic rock, 1 modern rock, and one station that 75 % of the time is emo/punk but the reception blows because its a college station. Why this matters to me? cuz my cd player in my truck is fucking up... and i cant find an alpine 7897.

Comment

Last edited by MeganGrass; 12-08-2005, 05:36 AM.
            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

I hate todays "rap". And I use that word loosely. Todays "rap" is more like rich people talking about how rich they are. I love old school Run DMC though. I also enjoy me some DMX. Tupac as well.

By the way, how can you say Nas, Tupac, and B.I.G. weren't or aren't mainstream? KRS I can agree with, but the others?

Comment

Last edited by MeganGrass; 12-08-2005, 05:36 AM.
                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

NaS is greatest of all time.

Comment

I like rap, Eminem/ D12, Dre, Tupac and Ice Cube are the ones i listen to mostly. Tupac and Eminem (when he's actually being serious) are both lyrical genius'.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      Rap...battle.....CRAB BATTLE!!!!!
                      no [SIZE="5"]CRAP BATTLE[/SIZE]

Comment

Comment

Hey i listen to more rock and grunge then any other music but I do listen to Rap, as long as its sounds good to me. over 80% of my music on my Itunes is rock, metal, alternative, Techno, classical because of all of the resident evil games lol, and then some pop from the 80's and of course hip-hop and maybe 2 country songs.

Comment

Why no, I don't like to listen to Retards Attempting Poetry.

Comment

THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN CALLING IT!!!!

That used to be on my YouTube Channel, and I thought I'd made it up but everybody knows it. Meh.

Comment

Working...
                              X