Gamer Graffix PS2 RE4 skin pictured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamer Graffix PS2 RE4 skin pictured

Gamestop has managed to get ahold of a production image of Gamer Graffix's Resident Evil 4 PS2 skin. While I personally think it looks awful (like all the skins) it might be of some use to someone out there.

Check it out by clicking here.

Attaching the GCN skin was a bad idea >_>

Comment

weird......

Comment

That looks like shit.

Comment

Yucky. The only console skin I've come across worthy of being on one of my consoles is the SC 2 Gamecube skin.
          If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

I still wish I could have gotten one of those Fox-Hound silver gamecubes. I could always make my own skin anyway though.

Comment

Why would you want to do that to your console in the first place?

Comment

It's personalization. Just because it serves no functional purpose doesn't mean that you shouldn't add some individuality to your system if you want to. Especially if it's something that you prize.
                Why do people mod their cases or build up their cars... or get tattoos?
                Last edited by Nikovich; 11-02-2005, 10:58 AM.

Comment

The only gaming console that i think that looks cool with mods is the Xbox, I've seen one, a crystal xbox with an aqua neon light and some stuff added like an LCD screen... damn that look tight!!! Anyway, i don't like skins cuz' if they peel off or something like that your console looks like crap after that!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

XBOX = XTREEEEEMEEE!!111111 FOR TEH COOL KIDS FOR CUSTOMIZATION! LIKE A STREET RACING CAR!! XXXXXTRRRREEEEEMMMMEEEEE!!!!!111111111111111111111 11111111

Thats about what I think of people who get this kinda stuff lol.

Comment

Awful, cover the damn bottom at least!

Comment

Working...
                      X