Holy shit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit...

...Mountain Dew Pitch Black II SUCKS ASS. I seriously don't see how ANYONE could like that drink. I tried it yesterday and nearly threw up. I had to eat an old gym sock to get the taste out of my mouth. Stick with drinking Pepsi or Coca-Cola or whatever it is you drink. Hell, if I was given the option of drinking Mountain Dew Pitch Black II or a cup of piss, I would be seriously tempted by the piss.

I wasted 74 cents on that mixture of ass and moldy ball sacks when I could of used that 74 cents to buy a bag of Jolly Ranchers(well, maybe in 1954. These days you have to spend an arm and a leg for a beg of Jolly Ranchers. But that's beside my point.)

Anyway, drink Pitch Black II if you like the taste of armpits marinated in used bath water.

aw man, we dont get stuff like that over here

Comment

Hell, Mountian Dew sucks anyway. I don't see why you would want to drink a special edition of a crappy drink anyway.

Comment

i sorta like the normal mountain dew

Comment

I stay away from it, since it lowers your sperm count lol. Yellow # 5 is the culprit I beleive. Thats not in Pitch Black 2 though.

Comment

wah ? where the hell did you read that from.

No more mountain dew from now on if thats true :p

Comment

Yeah, he's right, though I'm not sure it's that specifically, it is one of the coloring agents. But yeah, I only drink Pepsi and Coke, and not as much as I used to. Not good for the bones.

Comment

Oh, Looks like its false lol http://www.snopes.com/toxins/yellow.htm Jeeze...Damn you K5!

Comment

woo hoo !!

*pops up a can of mountain dew*

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                    I stay away from it, since it lowers your sperm count lol. Yellow # 5 is the culprit I beleive. Thats not in Pitch Black 2 though.
                    yup. That was mythed ages ago >_>

Comment

I think I remember hearing something about it not being true. Whatever though. Still, don't drink it. Fake ass lemonade.

Comment

Water works just fine. And if you need caffene, Tea or a Dr Pepper. Yeesh.

Comment

Or a jolt cola. It makes the sound of a cryogenic freezer being opened when you twist the cap off.

Tastes like ass though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
                            Or a jolt cola. It makes the sound of a cryogenic freezer being opened when you twist the cap off.

Tastes like ass though.

Ar. Jolt always tasted like a sweet Pepsi to me.

Could always drink Bawls. Or better yet.... not. That........ drink has a horrid taste.

Comment

My friend drank it. I haven't drank it.

Comment

Working...
                              X