Funny/Cool RE4 gifs (56k no)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny/Cool RE4 gifs (56k no)

As I was going through the footage I took I noticed some of them would make nice gifs. Anyone is free to use em as they please, just dont set them as your sig or avatar here, they are too large!

So anyway here!

[SIZE="4"]NEW[/SIZE]
    Super Mega HS's that kill framerate!
    Spoiler:
    [SIZE="4"]NEW[/SIZE]
    Funny scoped headshot
    Spoiler:
    [SIZE="4"]NEW[/SIZE]
    Villager takes a hard kick to the face!
    Spoiler:
    [SIZE="4"]NEW[/SIZE]
    Villager takes a hard kick to the face 2!
    Spoiler:
    Pick Axe Deflect + Headshot in one bullet!
    Spoiler:
    Mass shotgun headshots with one bullet!
    Spoiler:
    Kick to the head = head splatter!
    Spoiler:
    Leon dodges a sickle barely as he kicks a group of villagers (Cool cause the sickle comes right at the screen!)
    Spoiler:
    Two villagers are decapiated, yet one (without a head) still grabs Leon and shakes him!
    Spoiler:

its teh too largerz in sizrer.. lol

man i hate my internet

Comment

Dot, any chance of getting us some sexy Ada ones?
      I'd love to have one of the first cutscene where she kills those two Ganado with her grapple gun.,

Comment

Awesome!

Now, on to find the death.gifs.

Comment

I can make some myself too....here's one I whipped up in about two-three seconds >_>
          Dot, if you could, can I have any of your footage of Separate Ways, so I can make myself some Ada ones? Ada is teh sex

It's a tad TOO fast though >_>

Comment

I havent even gotten to record them yet, Im up Ice's house currently.

Also, currently an hour and fourty two minutes of footage is 65 gigs lol. So thats a no

I added four new ones. Image Shack cant get this other one up of a villager with a pitchfork getting headshotted, then his headless corpse wanders around for a really long time around Leon.

Comment

Can you maybe do a Wesker one from the mercs? (assuming it's not a bastard to do.) Cause that would be the best thing ever, especially if it was the thurst punch or the axe kick? It would be the king and get a little crown and everything?

The Ada one is pretty cool, almost looks like El Gigante is dancing.

Comment

I was planning on getting to them, once I actually get Mercs unlocked lol. Been kinda busy, Im still at Del Lago.

Comment

Working...
                X