Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn You, RE4 PS2 Proffesional Difficulty!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn You, RE4 PS2 Proffesional Difficulty!

It's like impossible! The ganados attack you and take away half your health, and the chainsaw man...never...ever...dies!

Tips? I'm only doing this difficulty so I can get the P.R.L.

It's actually quite easy. I don't find it any harder then normal mode. If you wanna save ammo, use the knife(except in groups). Usually a slash or two to the head will stagger them and allow you to get a Kick in. Or you could go for the knees and they'll fall right to the ground most of the time and you can slash away.

Other then that, I can't really think of anything else that would help you out. Just keep at it.

The knife is your friend.

Comment

Professional Mode was piss easy for me. I'm just suchg a hardened RE4 player
      But I only had MAJOR trouble in the final segment of Krauser's Second Battle. That had me going for 5 hours! No joke. NO idea why I couldn't defeat him. He withstood a rocket for god sakes!

To get through it fast, just buy a RL before each boss battle. Oh, and shoot anytime anywhere to prevent the enemies from throwing shit at you, as it does pay off and definately worth the wasted bullet :d

Comment

I found it hard as well but there are a couple of parts where you wanna just dodge past everyone especially in the first few levels but allot of the tips that work for all the other levels work here too. And stick with it.

Think it takes away some of the fun but also just member that everything dies quicker if you shoot it's crotch. Well unless you get a decapitation.

Have to say a five hour boss fight is completely mental, like hats off.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakahnna
          I found it hard as well but there are a couple of parts where you wanna just dodge past everyone especially in the first few levels but allot of the tips that work for all the other levels work here too. And stick with it.

Think it takes away some of the fun but also just member that everything dies quicker if you shoot it's crotch. Well unless you get a decapitation.

Have to say a five hour boss fight is completely mental, like hats off.
          I just wanted to get through it fast so I spent alot of time on it. Damn Krauser and his fastness. Oh well, I did it first time on Normal and on Assignment Ada >_>

Comment

I'd well be proud of that, like sticking in for five hours on a boss fight but I do like the fact Krauser is hard to beat, I mean what else would be the point otherwise?

Found him on my back allot during the first half but the broken butterfly was all souped up so it used all my ammo but it was well worth it.

Comment

I didn't have any magnums at all so there was no way to actually beat him without a decent weapon. The BB and K7 weren't powerful enough anyway >_>

Comment

Why didnt u use the knife?

Comment

12-16 slices with the knife kills Krauser. It's insanely easy.

Comment

Really? >_> Oh well. I'll do that next time.

Comment

Well, I finished it in less time than my normal game. Thanks for all the tips guys.

Comment

beat Krauser easy

Here you go,

when he does his arm shield thing, while walking towards you. At long or short distance, shoot him in the legs...

He;ll get stunned, do a switch up to you best fire arm. And blow a new hole in his head.

Comment

Working...
                        X