Role-playing/Creativity section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Role-playing/Creativity section?

I was wondering Dot if their can be a role-playing/creativity section on this site?

Basically, if people on here would like a section where such threads like signature requests, drawings, role-playing threads, etc. Can it be possible to have that granted, as long there is enough interest from other members here to see such a thing?

What's this I hear? A very loud "NO!" coming from Dot's house? Thought so.

Istashious Boy or Beasely (can't remember which) was asking for one of them, but got nicely declined. I also heard that Mr. Spencer was requesting a seperate *ahem* concentration camp *ahem* for the GameFAQs refugees. But Dotty didn't like that idea either.

Sorry dude, you have very little chance of success.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
      What's this I hear? A very loud "NO!" coming from Dot's house? Thought so.

Istashious Boy or Beasely (can't remember which) was asking for one of them, but got nicely declined. I also heard that Mr. Spencer was requesting a seperate *ahem* concentration camp *ahem* for the GameFAQs refugees. But Dotty didn't like that idea either.

Sorry dude, you have very little chance of success.
      I was just asking a simple yes or no, from him, not from someone who likes to criticize before thinking, you should be careful with your arrogance; it could get you into trouble . Even if he said no a while ago it doesn’t mean that it could still be the same question today. And I also asked for a creativity section, other than just one thing such as role-plays, it has art and other areas that could make it seem more accessible.

Comment

Well, we've kinda turned down the "role playing section" before. And I think it'll remain that way.

However, as for creativity, there's always the user galleries. Might not be as well promoted as it should, but you can store some pictures in a little user generated gallery. And there are comments sections and everything there. I'm sure an "Official ____" topic could be made, evt. either in general chat or in the Umbrella Labs section to help promote whatever people have put in their galleries.

Comment

Yeah, pretty much what Carn said here. Infact, I think we have an art topic in the Umbrella forum.

Comment

Arrogance? Who's being arrogant? I was laying down the facts, plain and simple

Comment

i like role playing topics, we should have one.

Comment

I enjoy RPing as well. I think it'd be awesome.

Comment

hmmm i never tried that i think its really nothing for me to be frank.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                    I also heard that Mr. Spencer was requesting a seperate *ahem* concentration camp *ahem* for the GameFAQs refugees.
                    You weren't supposed to tell 'em that!
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      TO THE BOMB SHELTERS!

Comment

Well, I'm a big fan of roleplays. I mod at a pretty big roleplaying site, called Hidden Realms, and do a lot of table top games. I am the geek, in fact. I dunno it would work here, mind. I tried once, when I was a lot younger, and it was fun...but unless you're on a site with plenty of RPing folk they tend not to work too well, and the bulk of people here don't wanna.

Comment

^ i love RPing, i RP all the time on steam, in fact im RPing right now on steam, it would be cool to have a CYAO/RPG section of the site

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          *spams a relentless chainsaw stab-death attack on mr. spencer*

try to put me in a concentraion camp will you, i came here ONE day before everyone from gamefaqs followed me here after getting banned, XD

Comment

Yeah, and I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for that meddling kid.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                            X