Archives is shipping to retailers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archives is shipping to retailers

Your local game stores should be getting Resident Evil Archives in soon. A quick call to Gamestop confirmed that they will be getting them in, and that they are in transit now. So call your local stores to see if they are in stock yet.

Is that for Australia aswell?

Comment

Not sure..Why dont you give your local store a ring?

Comment

Maybe i will:pompous:

Comment

Just picked up my copy. Noticed some mis-spellings already heh. I cant tell but the text seems to be cut on some of the descriptions. Overall though its a direct port of the Japanese version.

Comment

I didnt know you could port books >_>

Anyway,I'll give my local Australian store a call too.

Comment

Hey now, I knew someone was gonna say something about that! It is a port though!! . So far its quite different, page layouts, art etc. Not sure if the text is different though.

off topic, whats that sig from nemmy?

Comment

I have the Japanese archives, i wondered if the US version is the same, is anybody there having the 2 versions and call tell me the differences?Thanks

Comment

Is it right enough that he movies wheren't covered then?

His signature is from Batman Begins (just thought i would answer for you ;) hopefully Scarecrow is in the sequel)

Comment

Looks cool, but I don't think I want to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                      Hey now, I knew someone was gonna say something about that! It is a port though!! . So far its quite different, page layouts, art etc. Not sure if the text is different though.

off topic, whats that sig from nemmy?
                      Yes, my signature is from Batman Begins. I think the Scarecrow character is genius! A psychologist who makes people go crazy! :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Anyway >_> I'll be ordering it in through my local book store if I can't get it at EBGames. As long as it has an ISBN number then I should be able to order it in >_>:doh:

Comment

0-7440-0655-4 ISBN

I seen parts of the movie. It looked rather interesting ;) Ill probably pick it up.

Comment

It is a good movie. Thanks for the ISBN, I hope I can get it ordered in.
                          If they ordered me in Perfect Dark: Initial Vector from the states I see no reason why they can't order this one in.

But, can I ask, is it worth it?

Comment

Your gonna have to ask someone else that. You are talking to a guy who paid 150$ for a 2 track audio CD related to RE. I buy anything

Comment

Hmm. O_o Ok then.

Comment

Working...
                              X