Where is Episode 8 you wanker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Episode 8 you wanker!

Well, sorry for this, but it looks like the podcast must wait another day. While its all recorded, I still have to go in and edit things together nicely. It will definitely be out tomorrow, sometime in the afternoon (-5GMT). I've been working all day on the comparison stuff, but now that its done, I can focus on the podcast tomorrow.

So it's gona be here in the afternoon of wensday, right?
    It took a lot of time to make Episode 8 , but not as much as Duke Nukem Forever
    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

That's okay

Comment

Yeah Dot it's fine you don't have to insult yourself.
        sigpic

Comment

iTunes to feature THIA podcasts?

Dot, have you thought about putting THIA's podcast on iTunes? I've been looking into software to add the breaks found in normal podcasts that allow you to fast foward to specific points in the podcast for my own use and I think that would work well with our podcasts.

Plus all you really need to put it up on iTunes, from what I saw was just an RSS feed pointing to the new mp3 file... Would be neat to have the new podcasts download automatically and upload to my iPod whenever I hook it up to charge and sync

I was also looking into coding an iPhone app this year which got me into investigating the iPhone SDK and iTunes to begin with. I used to use iTunes just for syncing my iPod and phone but I have it open so much now that it's replaced Winamp as the default music player...

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
            Dot, have you thought about putting THIA's podcast on iTunes? I've been looking into software to add the breaks found in normal podcasts that allow you to fast foward to specific points in the podcast for my own use and I think that would work well with our podcasts.
            Both pretty good ideas, really.
            Definitively something worth doing.

Comment

Lol had to read this once I saw the title, Dont worry bout it looking forward to it no rush.

Comment

PO, I think those specific point movements require something other than MP3, so I dont think we can do those, but yeah, I'll be submitting us to Itunes shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  PO, I think those specific point movements require something other than MP3, so I dont think we can do those, but yeah, I'll be submitting us to Itunes shortly.
                  For real?!
                  I can't wait. There are no good Resident Evil podcasts. This one will be the only one
                  XD

Comment

Sweet shit! Good idea!

Comment

I'm working on it now ;) Should be done in 3 hours or so. LOTS of editing in this (The bloopers will explain why).

Comment

Lol, I remember

Comment

The topic title made me LOL hard...I'm lookin' forward to this podcast, tbqh.

Comment

Lotsa people joined it It's great

Comment

Almost done. On the last call-in now. Then I just need to formulate the terribly long blooper section.

Comment

Working...
                              X