The Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Warriors

I just watched the movie and am wondering what the games like anyone here got it?

Warrirors...come out to plaaaayyy......WARRIORS...come out to plaaayyy Hahha god that actor is awesome. He ruled as Sully from Commando too! I havent played the game but the movie was great.

Comment

I have it but I haven’t played it in awhile, had stuff to do and then RE4 came out.

The game is good, if you like the movie then buy the game. It has a lot of the original voice actors, the music and look of the movie is present also. The game starts I believe 90 days before the movie but that number could be off. It shows how The Warriors came to be and so fourth. There is mini games and side games also within it. The look of the game has taken some inspiration from Manhunt, which is no bad thing!

It is pretty cool if you mug someone and someone sees you doing it they run to call a cop, you can run up and throw them a beating, stick your foot through the phone box and crap.

Comment

I love beat em ups, I'll get this game for christmas.

Comment

Yeh it does look like and sound like its worth buying

Comment

It's not precisely a beat em up in the vein of Tekken, Dead or Alive or Soul Calibur, it's more like a remade Final Fight or Double Dragon, but with 2 PLayer Co-op and a whole gang to command.

It's pretty goddamn fun. 2 Player Co-Op is pretty cool too, since someone can just 'jump in' and 'jump out' whenever, without having to start a separate 2 player game.

I recommend it.

Comment

I haven't tried the game, but if it's anything like Rockster's other attempts at creating "mature" shock value games, it sucks ass, just like every GTA game. The movie was... 80s...

Note to Nemesis:
              Final Fight and Double Dragon ARE beat-em-up games. Tekken, Dead or Alive and Soul Calibur are fighters.

Comment

Actually I don’t think GTA was intended for shock value. For the most part the “shock value” elements are pretty important to the story of the games. How you can say that game sucks is beyond me, surely you can appreciate the technical achievements of the game? What has the movie got to do with the game anyway, other than the title that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
                  Note to Nemesis:
                  Final Fight and Double Dragon ARE beat-em-up games. Tekken, Dead or Alive and Soul Calibur are fighters.
                  Ahh, yes, right >_> After posting that I though I might've made an error.

Comment

Last edited by MeganGrass; 12-08-2005, 05:36 AM.
                    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Sounds more fun than Shaolin Monks.

Comment

Working...
                      X