Damn these internet terms. DAMN THEM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn these internet terms. DAMN THEM!

Seriously. When did the internet become a place of 10 year olds typing "STFU!" or "OMG!" instead of taking the extra 5 seconds to actually type the WORDS? Oh, that's right, it's always been like that.....

GameFAQ's is fucking atrocious with that shit. You can't go through a single message at that place without people excessively using these "internet terms". I really don't mind the occasional "WTF" or "BRB". Hell, I even use those myself sometimes. But there has to be a line. A point where you just say "Shut the fuck up and type like a normal, somewhat intelligent, person."

So to those who use these internet terms excessively(meaning: to 95% of the internet), please die. Now.

*dies*

I think internet terms are funny as shit. Didn't you see Arfenhouse?

Comment

I hate internet terms, especially when Pure-Pwnages-watching idiots say these terms in real life. It's stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazardBlade
        *dies*

I think internet terms are funny as shit. Didn't you see Arfenhouse?
        I thought they were funny the first couple of times I heard them. Then the novelty wore off. And no, I haven't seen Arfenhouse. And by the sounds of it, I don't want to.

Comment

haha

Comment

STFUAGTFOPLZKTHNBAI

Actually, I'm in complete agreement with this. I’ve made countless posts about this on countless boards. I don’t even use smilies, and I don’t trust another man that does!

It’s a lost cause though. Just too many idiots. I still think it’s hilarious when someone is trying to be taken seriously when saying STOOFOO!

Comment

Originally posted by Malice
              I thought they were funny the first couple of times I heard them. Then the novelty wore off. And no, I haven't seen Arfenhouse. And by the sounds of it, I don't want to.
              ten yuo suxz ten,

Comment

I agree fully. We are no longer in the age of eight hundred baud modems, we don't need short words. So please, stop beating the keyboard with a dead baby and type in a way that intelligent people can read it.

Comment

Cmon man. It's not right to wish death on someone. I still dont know what the fuck (you thought) ROFL is.

Comment

Edit: Gah! I already replied to this thread. Go Go Short Term Memory!

Anyway, ROFL stands for Rolling on (the) floor laughing.
                    Last edited by Ackart The Fox; 11-22-2005, 01:24 AM.

Comment

this topic pwnz

Comment

Acceptable terms:
                        ROFL
                        LOL
                        WTF
                        OMG
                        STFU (rarely)

Also whenever K5 or anyone here uses stuff like "PWNZOORSSZZZZ" or "u" and "r" they are usually making fun of people who use that term for reals (it r funny still). I know I am

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                          Acceptable terms:
                          ROFL
                          LOL
                          WTF
                          OMG
                          STFU (rarely)

Also whenever K5 or anyone here uses stuff like "PWNZOORSSZZZZ" or "u" and "r" they are usually making fun of people who use that term for reals (it r funny still). I know I am

That's the only reason I'll use Internet Slang : To insult someone. =D

Comment

Me too, isnt this slang MEANT to be insulting ?

Comment

Only the STFU dogs can use that term.

Comment

Working...
                              X