Resident Evil 4 - GOTY at Spike Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 - GOTY at Spike Awards

The annual Spike TV Video Game Awards show has proclaimed Resident Evil 4 as the Game of the Year and Best Graphics. This is good news, as it will no doubt help the series get recoignized by more casual gamers. Gamespot has the news, including all of the winners at the show. You can view it below:

PS2 Version

GC Version

IGN has also released a statment that Capcom will be creating a Resident Evil game for mobile phones in the USA. You may remember that Japan as been getting RE/BH games on mobil phones for years now but its unknown if the title(s) will be ports or all new games.

Details at IGN.

This is great news. The more exposure the game gets, the better the games sell and the more they keep making. Which I'm all for.

Comment

I don't know. They say no exposure is bad exposure. But the Spike TV VGAs are probably the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to games. Like any of those celebrities have anything to do with games and would be there if they weren't getting their pockets lined. They're trying to turn video games into the next MTV pop culture trap.

Comment

Agreed, but itll get Capcom more sales so in the end its a good thing. I'd like for them to keep making RE games

Comment

so if the gamecube version's already won two awards, will the ps2 version be able to enter next year's award ?

Comment

I doubt it would win, considering Next Gen stuff would be out then as well Besides that it came out in 2005 too. Then again I dont see any platform specific mention..so it was probably all versions.

Comment

so technically re4 ps2's graphics beat out tons of other games , lol

Comment

Finally, RE4 got what it deserved. Out of all the games I have played that have come out this year, nothing was better than RE4.

Comment

Working...
                X