Catchy songs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catchy songs?

What's your catchy song of the moment? I don't care how "Hardcore" you claim to be, everyone has a song they secretly love but would never tell anyone else they like that song.

For me it would have to be "My Humps" by Black Eyed Peas. Damn that song is catchy!

She's got me speeeendinnn'!

that song is cute. Let's see here... sometimes you can catch me listening to that Anna Nalick song "Breathe" ... a lot softer than what I'd normally listen to but I think the song's pretty.

Comment

Last edited by MeganGrass; 12-08-2005, 05:35 AM.
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

I can't stand that song lolol

Comment

Last edited by MeganGrass; 12-08-2005, 05:35 AM.
          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

[SIZE="1"]New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle[/SIZE]

NOT A WORD!

Comment

the flys-got you where i want you...

song has been constanly playing in the back of my mind since 1998 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GET YOUT OFFFFFF MY HEADDDDDDDDDD AHHHHHHHH!!11111

Comment

I've been listening to a lot of The Four Tops and The Temptations, but I've never been embarrassed to tell anyone I listen to oldies or anything.

Is My Humps a new single by Black Eyed Peas or something? Never heard that one.
                If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Living On A Prayer - Bon Jovi

Comment

Originally posted by romis138
                    I've been listening to a lot of The Four Tops and The Temptations, but I've never been embarrassed to tell anyone I listen to oldies or anything.

Is My Humps a new single by Black Eyed Peas or something? Never heard that one.
                    Yes, yes it is. It's their newest single off their latest album. The name of the album escapes me right now.

Comment

Fuck My Humps. That song annoys the shit out of me.

Catchy song=50 Cent (I hate the sellout/current verision) - Window Shopper

Comment

Working...
                      X