User accounts are now Mod/Admin approve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User accounts are now Mod/Admin approve

Due to some people who just can't get enough attention and have far too much time on their hands, we've activated the moderator approval method for new members. This should clear out any issues with previously banned members coming back to spam the place up.

We'll try to activate daily, but if we miss you, feel free to use the contact us link at the bottom of the page.

Great
    now less trolls and annoying people will be here
    thanks Dot.

Comment

Thank you. I know you all will have to deal with all that hassle, but I think its better than having to deal with "zomg look at my posts!" every time you get on.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Big ups for doing this, Dot.

This should keep out any mention of he-who-shall-not-be-named.

Comment

If any of you have their rantings on your profile page, just do me a favor and delete them. Pretty sure you guys have the power to do that.

Comment

It's sad when things like this has to be done.

Comment

This is why we can't have nice things.
              See you in hell.

Comment

The fact we have to do this because one tiny minded pathetic knob goblin can't accept he's a dick and has to make others suffer for it...ugh.

Comment

I'll let it off in a week. If he comes back, then I'll just have to escalate it and maybe see about getting his name removed from the top 10 list on the RE5 site, since that seems to be so important to him. Given the malicious way he's been spreading his link around (and our ties with Capcom), I don't think it would be that difficult
                  Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-04-2009, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Whoa, good idea

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      The fact we have to do this because one tiny minded pathetic knob goblin can't accept he's a dick and has to make others suffer for it...ugh.
                      I haven't heard the phrase "knob goblin" for years. Thank you for reminding me of its existence. Now if only I could remember where I first heard it from.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                        I'll let it off in a week. If he comes back, then I'll just have to escalate it and maybe see about getting his name removed from the top 10 list on the RE5 site, since that seems to be so important to him. Given the malicious way he's been spreading his link around (and our ties with Capcom), I don't think it would be that difficult
                        you really should do that Dot, it's a great idea, it will scare the shit out of him, he wont join again, XD

Comment

Good. Even if you hadn't, I'd have done it anyway given his recent behaviour, cloning and bitching about me at reHorror. Capcom don't want tools like that being in their Hall of Fame.

Comment

Not to mention that he's from the US, no? And we've got all his fancy IP/ISP info logged.
                            US ISPs are often fun and easy to deal with when it comes to troublesome people

Comment

You might want to check his account page at Capcom Unity.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

Working...
                              X