Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone except me like the 2nd RE movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone except me like the 2nd RE movie?

i liked it but i'm not sure about anyone else?:confused:

There's never been a Resident Evil movie.

Ever.

Comment

I guess everyone that liked it has not yet been exterminated. :mad:

Comment

yeah i guess your right, never ever been a resident evil movie hmmmm.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Ann; 05-30-2005, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ann
          yeah i guess your right, never ever been a resident evil movie
          That's right.

Comment

you hate it so much your trying to ignore the fact there is one

Comment

They were pretty bad...I mean come on Nemesis doing kung-fu...what is that shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Ann
                you hate it so much your trying to ignore the fact there is one
                No, they sucked so much, they failed to qualify as Resident Evil films.

Comment

true true, it did kinda suck but then again why is there a message bord for this? my opinion..it was ok but yeah they didn't get alot of things right

Comment

I liked it, but then again I went it knowing it has nothing to do with the games. I liked the things Anderson used from the games but I gotta agree Nemmy kung fu = teh suck.

Comment

Dot: You like it cause your a sucker for cheese...

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                        I liked the things Anderson used from the games
                        This is probably the thing I hated most about it. It was such an utter disregard for the games with every once in a while, an actual RE aspect thrown in as an afterthought, it was like a slap in the face. It was like he was saying "I'm not going to make a Resident Evil movie, but those idiots won't notice if I throw a few things from the game in."

Comment

I didnt even bother watching the second movie...

Comment

<=== the only person besides Ann that liked the RE movies (okay Niko, the RE movies that didn't exist)

now let me explain why. Being an old school zombie movie fan (1970's Night of the living dead, dawn of the dead, day of the dead, dead alive, etc...) I was able to appreciate it as a zombie movie with "ooh pretty" special effects instead of as a Resident Evil movie. Plus, being a huge RE fan for the past... 6? 7? years, I'm tickled shitless to hear ANY cross-reference to the survival horror games I love. The trick is, you have to look at it as a movie. Not an RE movie, not a cinematic representation of a video game, but just another zombie movie influenced by Resident Evil. Could the movie have been ten million times better than it was? Shit yeah and I wish it had been. But I still enjoyed it as a movie about zombies. Feel free to deconstruct my theory any way you please.

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazardBlade
                              trick is, you have to look at it as a movie. Not an RE movie, not a cinematic representation of a video game, but just another zombie movie influenced by Resident Evil.
                              But that movie sucked ass too.

Comment

Working...
                              X