back from the dead... again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back from the dead... again

hiya intarweb friends. I haven't been online in a week or so, sorry if I missed anything. Buncha shit has been happening in my world, my grandfather died this past sunday, and I've been spending a lot of time with my family. Comcast shut my intarnet off because they didn't ever get the check I sent, bastards. I got a new gun too, stainless .357 Magnum revolver. Looks a lot like a Colt Python or a Smith & Wesson model 629, but it's a cheaper version. But now I have a handcannon.

So raise your glasses with me, and toast to my Papaw, a great man that loved his family, I'll miss the old guy a lot. He was buried with full military honors, 21-gun salute, taps, and all.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather man. The way I see it, death is peace(I know that sounds a bit emo, but it's how I feel).

When you get a chance, put up some pictures of your gun. I wanna check it out.

Comment

Yeah man sorry to hear about your pappy's pappy. Good to hear he was honored ;) and its good to have ya back. The places has been dead these past few weeks.

Comment

Sorry, man. deaths are always hard but, even harder around the holidays...(I think i broke my ankle so, sorry for stating the obvious, as im in pain)

Comment

Working...
        X