Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does any action figures for the Silent Hill games exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does any action figures for the Silent Hill games exist?

i am looking into buying some Silent Hill monsters action figure for a project, but it seems to be there's no official released action figures, only fan-custom made. does anyone know if there's any action figures for the series?

No, sadly Konami never made figures on the Silent Hill series. Which is weird because they did for Metal Gear Solid and you would of thought Konami might of wanted to go against Capcom on R.E figures v.s Silent hill figures on the market but for some reason they didn't.
    The closest item you'd get to a statue/figure is the James and Nurse clock which was only exclusive to the Konami website. This item looks amazing, but is very hard to get ahold of now.
    Last edited by nemesis_lover; 01-16-2009, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
      The closest item you'd get to a statue/figure is the James and Nurse clock which was only exclusive to the Konami website. This item looks amazing, but is very hard to get ahold of now.
      They were in stock on some of the Scandinavian Konami Style sites, and I've been meaning to somehow order one for about two years now.

Comment

this is weird...i was thinking of getting the one of the pyramid head

Comment

I'd kill for a Heather figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
            I'd kill for a Heather figure.
            Werd! I made my own to get me by until NECA makes them.

Comment

Great work!

Heather should have a button that activates her teenage defiance skillz:

"How should I know?"
              "...So...WHAT?"
              "You stinkin' BITCH!"
              "Do I have to scream?!"

Comment

I loved that line. "You stinkin' bitch!" I was like " Daaaaaayum."

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                  Great work!

Heather should have a button that activates her teenage defiance skillz:

"How should I know?"
                  "...So...WHAT?"
                  "You stinkin' BITCH!"
                  "Do I have to scream?!"
                  Yeah that would be awesome. If Mcfarlane made Silent Hill figures that would be a possibility. More than likely NECA would be the company to make Silent Hill Figures.

Here is a James I made also. Working on Harry as well.

Comment

Damn your good lol.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Nice James. How do you go about making them out of interest?

Comment

Hello, anybody knows if McFarlane company or Neca Company going to make any Silent Hill character as action figure ?

Comment

Pyramid Head with Karate-chop action!

Comment

Wow, i would have figured there would be...figures...for SH. I did'nt know that. I would totally buy some if they existed

Comment

Been putting my custom Silent Hill figures on ebay. Got James Sunderland up right now if anyone is interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X