Slow News Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow News Days

As you may have noticed there hasnt been news in quite a while now. The sites visitors are down considerably and forum posts are few and far between. Im going to try and breathe new life into the site. So starting tommorow Im going to sit down and start working on an interesting feature. I recently aquired some Resident Evil 4 Beta's for the Nintendo Gamcube. Since news is so slow I figured this would be the perfect time to start revealing things.

Some of you who frequent the Bioflames forums already know about this somewhat. Well in the coming weeks I will be documenting everything about these beta's. So stay tuned.

Im going to see if I can get together a list of what actually needs to be done. That way everything will be out in the public and you guys can know if Im actually working. If im not, I expect you guys to hound me to no ends until I start. In the meantime if you have any suggestions for the site Id love to hear them. Please reply to this topic, no suggestions will be ignored.

I've also been holding off news in the hopes that our news posters would lurk their way back but that doesnt seem to have happened so if you guys could please help me out here, Ive been extremely busy as of late. Please keep the news updated if you can.

there's tons of news to be posted dot, your newsposters are AWOL

btw me thinks its time for another compo and this time im gonna win weeheeww

Comment

Awesome. Are the betas dramatically different?

Comment

Well, not trying to make excuses or anything, but the reason I haven't been posting news is because 1. Real life has gotten very hectic, and 2. Usually any new news to be posted is already posted by the time I even see it.

But that's my fault. I haven't been keeping an eye out like I should. I personally think I'm a good forum member, but I'm a shitty news poster. I think I've posted 1 news article since I've became a news poster.

Sorry for the sub-par job I've done. I'm going to try and turn things around. In the coming weeks I'll do my best to be the guy you can count on Dot. I'm gonna step it up.

Comment

Theres three of them:

E3 Version: Looks almost identical besides the "Work In Progress Ver" on the top at all times and the "E3 Ver" on the title screen. It ends at the church bells

Pub Version: Lots of beta stuff, Saddler looks different, His voice actor sucks. Silencers for the TMP and the Punisher/Default Handgun are buyable (AND ACTUALLY WORK both sound wise and gameplay wise!). There is lots of other stuff as well which I have yet to fully document. This one ends at the part after del lago where leon passes out.

Review: Full game, Two discs. Probably no beta stuff except for the giant debug menu's. I have access to a lot of old weapons and can play as any character I wish. As well as jump to any point in the game instantly. Also I can manipulate the camera however I wish

Comment

I was waiting for you to post stuff on the NR Disks

Comment

Yeah, the pics you posted at Bioflames are nice, the Review copy is what Im really interested in, although Im thinking the E3 disk has an assload of unesed old material... hell you could find stuff from the hookman version there I bet.

Comment

Very interesting!
                If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Just giving you guys a heads up here. Ice and I are clearing out the "actual site" area of the old obsolete designs so we can get a clearer picture on what exactly we need to get doing. In the meantime I will begin work on documenting the E3 Beta/Demo for our first "feature".

Comment

Hell yeah, first feature!

Comment

Gonna have to delay this a bit, I gotta clean out my garage before next week and its gonna take ALL my time just doing that. The reason being is, I need space to fit my Gun Survivor 2 Arcade thats coming in soon

Comment

Oh dude fuck yeah Dot! Now I HAVE to have a road trip, I saw that shit on sale on eBay liuke months ago... twas about $1000. Im so getting one when I have money.... how much was the shipping?

Comment

Originally posted by Saint_Eve
                          Oh dude fuck yeah Dot! Now I HAVE to have a road trip, I saw that shit on sale on eBay liuke months ago... twas about $1000. Im so getting one when I have money.... how much was the shipping?

Hey, when you plan to do this.. can I come? =D

Comment

Eve the ebay one was just for the board and all that IIRC heh.

Comment

Huh? I mean the GS Arcade.

Comment

Working...
                              X